last chapter - happy lifeII

Everyone : ohh. How did you know  she was nervous ?

Lanxi: due to the bracelet she and i have wore in our hand.

everyone : wow its so nIce. But still how?

Lanxi: actually it is made from our spritual energy and a lil bit of soul. So we can feel what the our other half will feel.

Mianmian and yanli: its so touching.

Nie huisang: no wonder yating jie has always wore that bracelet  in any event.

Jiang cheng: so you always observe everyone?

Wei ning: no wonder he has built spy agency. he rolled his eyes.

Nie huiasang: ahaha honey its not like what you thing.

Wei ning: yeah yeah. Its more than that.

Nie huiasang: i really don't  know Don't know  anything.

Everyone just shake their head he is still same headshaker.

Wei ying: ah hi i am wei ying . Yating jie twin small brother. Nice to meet you.
He said while bowing . And he is my husband (pointing towards lan zhan)
Lan zhan. And they are my cosuins jiang cheng  and jin yanli and their husbands lan xichen and jin zixuan. This is my adopted sister and brother wei qing and wei ning and they are their wife and husband luo qingyang and nie huiasang. This is our shidi ming yao and his husband nie mingjue. And kids are sleeping so we will meet them  tomorrow .

Lanxi : actually  i know you all guys. Your sister talks alot about you guys. so as you about us being in relationship are you perhaps against it?

Wei ying: no i am not against your both relationship but i want to talk to you in private.

Lanxi : alright no probleM. Then shall we go?

Wei ying nodded. Everyone  enjoy we will be back in a while.

In yating room . Silence  tailsman and  door locking tailsman. 

Wei ying : so i heard you are in relationship  with my sister for 11 years. so why you fell in love in with her ?

Lanxi; because i never feel any attraction towards anyone but since i met her for the first time my heart told me lanxi damn she is the one for you. At first i thought it was just attraction not love but later it proved me wrong. I fell for deeper day by day for her. I hate when any boys or girls are near her i mean more way to closer her. I became way to much possessive towards just can't  help but lonngs to keep her just for me and hide her from whole  cultivation world. She has always care for others before herself. She is so selfless, Kind hearted and a great cultivator and leader which make me respect her even more.
So when i told all this to shifu i thought she will scold me or give me punishment  for loving her granddaughter but i was wrong but instead she encouraged me told not to give up on her never in your life.
You know we might be married and have kids by now . But she want to wait for your approval for the marriage. She want you to attend her wedding she don't  care if noone comes as long you attend her marriage she will be happy in that.
Now say how i can't  fell in love with her.