Helping hand

After helping  to the wen remnants  .

yating: sect heir jin i think eveyone should rest. And most important  thing can you give single room to everyone since i need to talk To all of you in private. Hope you won't  mind doing that.

Jin zixuan :  ofcourse I won't  mind lady saren. i will show room to everyone. All of guys here this way.

everyone was settled in their room. At first she went to jin zixaun room.

Yating: sect heir jin , i hope now i can talk with you?

jin  zixaun; yes sure you can have talk with me. so what you wanna say?

yating: sect heir jin , i know you like lady jiang, don't  you?

Jin zixaun  blushed at yating statement and shyly nodded.

Yating: so whats stopping you from approaching her?🤔🤔

jin zixaun: well as you know i like her no i love her but i don't  know what to talk with  her or start the conversation . I am more into cultivation  but she don't  like cultivating and i also don't  want Her to get hurt as you know my father deeds.

yating: so you don't  how to approach her . how  about i help you? As you know you don't  what will happen in future  but just because of that why are you ruining  your present . Everyone gets second chance why don't  you use your second chance to make her yours.😀

Jin zixaun : umm you are saying truth. I will not loose my second chance😄. I hope you will help me out.

yating : offcourse i will help you. there will be surprise which you will love it . and can you call your mother?

Jin zixaun was beamed in happiness .
Jin zixaun : sure please wait for few minutes.

after few minutes  Madam jin came to her son come.

jin zixuan: mother , meet lady saren . she said she want to talk with you.

yating : greetings to madam jin , I am yating saren nice to meet you . as your son said i want to talk to you . Hope you won't  mind talking with me?😊

Madam jin: greetings to lady saren,  nice to meet you too. I have heard about you alot especially  in the banquet what happen. 😊

Yating Awkwardly laugh hihi

Yating: well i was here to help them so you know i have to do it .

Madam jin : so lady saren what u want to talk about?

Yating : madam jin as you know your husband has so many illegitimate  child. Sooner or later their hater for sect heir jin will increase just because  of your husband you know right as he got everything while they don't  even after being sect leader jin son . Ming yao don't  want anything from  jin sect he was here for his training . If you want jin sect to be remain respected and have good future for the future generations  , i think you should find all of them and give new life as they will always be grateful to you both and even be loyal to all . As you can say you are repaying for what husband deeds. And it will be much better if you make your son sect leader. Atleast after what your husband has done during the war they don't  want to keep alliance with jin sect . It is good for the future peace. And you can keep your husband locked in prison or a room where no one can go . And i hope your son will tell jin disciple to be less arrogant . because sometimes it bring unnecessary troubles . I hope you are understanding what  i am trying to say.( serious and calm tone)

Madam jin: i think you are right lady saren ,because of my bastard husband i don't  want to son future to be affected. And i will do as your suggestions , I also think thats not their fault at all. So thank you for enlightenment . With sincereness