family reunion

Yating started to calm down she was here to take wei ying . Her shifu told her not to create any scene . So she need to calm down and deal calmly.

wei ying was little scared cause he know if yating will be angry then it will be hard to calm down her. But he was relief when he saw yating calming down .

Nie huaisang: umm lady saren i know its rude to ask but why are you wearing hat which covered your face.(asked out of curiosity 😜)

Yating: calmed and smile at huaisang
Young master nie for your question why i wear hat is because we don't show our face much to others. 😊

Nie mingjue face palmed himself in mind he know his brother curiosity to know things when it bother him.

Nie huiasang : oh
Jin zixun : it must be excuse because she must be ugly so she don't want to show her face. (😂😂was laughing)

All the poeple present their look at him like " shut up you fucking arrogant bastard. he will be the reason of our death "

wei ying thought" is this fucking arrogant bastard have wish to die or what 🙄"

By listening this yating smriked and guys i swear wei ying didn't saw that smriked on yating 😂😂

Yating: seem like jin zixun is really eager to see my face .

Jin zixun : did your shifu didn't teach you how to respect others. Seem like you are like your shifu . he mocked and smrike at her.

Yating was agin in fire mode but still she calm herself .
yating: jin zixun my shifu has taught me how to respect others but if they didn't desever it we don't respect to those arrogant brat.😏 she said in sarcastically

Everyone in the room start laughing. They thought she was very savage she have taught good lesson to this fucking arrogant bastard.
He was red like tamato due to embrassement .

yating: Seen all want to see my face especially jin zixun then i will show you my face so that you will never judge anyone with their face.
she remove her hat everyone was mesmerized at her beauty . She was upto her name yating(meaning elegant and gracefull) . The most shock was lan qiren and jin guanshang.

  Yating  How see look Without wasting one second lan qiren asked : lady saren may i know what's your relation with cangse saren 😱

Yating How see look
Without wasting one second lan qiren asked : lady saren may i know what's your relation with cangse saren 😱