Chapter 7

Rose's Point Of View—Two Days Later

After the Tasha fiasco, the home wrecker stayed in her room. Better for her. Then I wouldn't kill her on sight.

Dimitri and I were coming out of our shells a little more. Lingering hugs in front of the others, laughing and joking, and a close proximity at all times. Lissa and Mia were definitely suspicious, but Christian being a guy, didn't see any difference.

One morning, Lissa knocked on the door and burst in. Something I was not expecting... And neither was Dimitri. My personal God was completely naked and tangled up in sheets, with me next to him, in the same way. "ROSEMARIE ANALISE HATHAWAY I EXPECT AN EXPLANATION FOR—" she looked at the bed that held a shocked me and a very groggy Russian guardian.

I looked up to her and my mouth hung open. Her face became as red as the blood she consumed. "Very sorry," she said as she sprinted out of the room.

Dimitri who was wide awake and staring out the window, looked to me after about two minutes of silence. "Well, I guess we had better go and tell everyone."

I gulped and nodded. This was going to be good.

* * *

Lissa was pacing when we both got downstairs. Dimitri helped me down the stairs, even though it wasn't necesary. I may have looked six months pregnant but I sure as hell wasnt. We walked down and held hands, Lissa stared at them. "Rose, what is going on."

I spoke softly, but loud enough for the three before us to hear. "Well, we have been talking..."

"As Lissa has explained there has been more than talking, Rose." Mia said suggestively.

"Alright, well long story short, we are officially together." I said, clinging to domitri's arm. He stood a silent statue looking down at me.

There was a silence in the room until Christian spoke. "It's about freaking time."

Everyone crowded around us and happily celebrated our union. Even though we were just together and boyfriend and girlfriend and soon to be mother and father, I felt like we had already been together for the longest time. I had to admit that I was happy.

Suddenly I heard Tasha stomp into the room. The group dispersed, and Dimitri and I stayed glued to each other's sides, my baby bump sticking out against his flay stomach.

"What the hell is going on here." She looked from face to face until her eyes rested on me in Dimitri's arms. I could tell that she was pissed.

"Aunt Tasha, Rose and Dimitri—" He was cut off by a ball of fire that was shot in my direction. Mia's water drenched both Dimitri and I, at the same time quenching the fireball.

"Enough!" Lissa's voice was shrill and made us all cower. The queen was present, and dressed in pajamas.

"Lissa—" Tasha began.

"That is Queen Vasilisa to you." Lissa cut her off. "You are no longer welcome in this home. I ask you to leave immediately."

Tasha looked outraged. "I am not leaving without my guardian."

Dimitri spoke for the first time in a while. "You, Natasha Ozera, no longer have a guardian." His voice was menacing and his arm protected my shoulders and his other hand was resting on my baby bump.

"You will not speak that way to your Moroi, dhampir." Tasha hissed.

"And you will not talk that way to the Queen's guardian." Lissa shot back. "Dimitri is relieved of his duties as your guardian and will be transferred by the end of the week. He is becoming the guardian of the Queen's royal advisor, Rosemarie Hathaway."

Tasha's face was red and full of rage. Fire was literally seeping from her lips as she left for her room to get her things. I hid my smile in Dimitri's chest.

The bitch was kicked off the island.

And there was no follow up episode for her.

——————————————————————————————

Sorry about another short chapter but I honest to god am so happy with this one. There was nothing bad going on which isn't a bad thing, but I didn't just want this to be a cutesy little fanfiction. There is going to be some f**king blood spilled.

Thanks for reading, too!! This story was just uploaded and there are already so many views! Please do vote and comment. I want to hear your feedback.