Chapter 14

Rose's Point Of View-One Day Later

After these past two months, there was one thing that we totally forgot about and was not prepared for when it happened. It just honestly happened.

"Dimka?! Where are you?" Dimitri's shocked face was slightly funny but then I knew who that was and my face mimicked his. Olena Belikova...

"Shit." I cursed as I hopped out of bed, stark naked and rambling. "How could we have forgotten that your family was coming?!"

He jumped out of bed and pulled pants on, much to my dismay. "You did just recently have a baby Rose." He had a point.

"Right but you called her before that baby was born!" I shrugged a shirt on after putting on a sports bra.

"They didn't exactly say when they would be coming." He defended, now looking in a mirror and running my brush through his hair.

I rolled my eyes. "You could have asked."

"DIMKA! ITS VIKTORIA! GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE!" His youngest sister's shrill voice made him cringe.

"I don't miss that." He muttered as he looked at me. I was wearing one of his t-shirts and a pair of dark wash jeans. He smiled. "I do love that on you, though."

I blushed and sighed, "I'll get Aria, you tell them to stop yelling." He nodded and left the room.

I shook my head and went to the nursery, opening the door gently to find my little girl babbling away. It was so adorable that I couldn't help but swoon. I picked her up, making sure to support her head and I kissed her cheek, laying her on her changing table so I could get her ready to see her father's family. I smiled, knowing they would be my family soon, too.

After changing her and getting her dressed in a very adorable little dress, I picked her up and wrapped her around my body so she was nestled against my chest safely in a blanket. (there will be a picture of this posted) I kissed her head and left the room, making my way to the hallway and down the stairs.

Olena was scolding Dimitri in Russian and Dimitri just stood there and took it all. His oldest sister, Karolina was just watching until she looked over and saw me. Her hands covered her mouth as she looked at me. "мама, look."

Olena looked over to me, just staring.

"Hiya."

* * *

Third Point Of View

Olena stared at Rose, seeing a baby was something she had not expected just yet. Sure, a very pregnant woman she expected; but a very healthy looking baby she did not. "Боже мой! What happened to her being pregnant?" She looked pointedly at Dimitri.

"She had the baby, мама. That's all there is to it." Dimitri smiled at Rose, who smiled back warily. Karolina walked over to Rose, Sonja following suit.

"What is her name?" Sonja asked, gently petting the girl's hair. "Aria Vasilisa-Yeva Belikova," Rose answered, looking down to her daughter with pride.

"Not Hathaway-Belikova?" Karolina asked pointedly. "Why that?"

Rose smiled, showing her engagement ring. "No use in calling her Hathaway when even her mother will be a Belikov soon." Viktoria who was busy trying to get Paul and Zoya in place saw the gleam of the diamond ring and squealed, moving towards Rose.

"OMV ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" She was over excited. "MAMA LOOK!"

Olena moved towards the child-holding girl and took her hand gently, looking at the ring. Dimitri was hiding in his hair, blushing a bit. "так красиво... Dimitri, this ring. What does it remind me of?"

"Yeva gave it to me when she met Rose." Dimitri said, smiling. "Speaking of, where is she? She would want to see Pushka." Dimitri's family turned to him, giving a questioning look. "It's her nickname. We have called her that since before she was born. But, don't change the subject."

Karolina looked to her two sisters and shook her head, "Yeva is still in Russia under the care of Uncle Nathan and Aunt Daniella."

Rose looked past the four women at her finace. "Nathan and Danielle Ivashkov? You're related?"

Dimitri nodded, "Didn't you know? Adrian and I are cousins."

Rose shook her head, "No I did not."

Dimitri looked to his sisters and mother, "It is good you took my advice then. To keep her in Russia."Olena nodded, looking over to Paul and Zoya to make sure they were out of trouble and harm's way. She smiled to see Paul with one of the toys he played with on the plane and to see Zoya with a picture book. "She sends her regards. She misses you both greatly, but she is simply not well enough to travel. We fear she may not be well enough for a long time." She was mindful of the children in the room.

Dimitri frowned and moved to his fiance, not only to seek comfort but also to comfort her. He saw Rose's sad face as he went. She really loved Yeva. He kissed her temple and he rested her head on his shoulder. His family watched the whole time, Viktoria subduing an "Awe"

Suddenly, there was a voice that everyone knew and a few of them cowered at. Queen Vasilisa Dragomir was present and alert, looking over the nine and a half people talking loudly. She was wearing her fluffy pajamas and she was obviously very cranky. It was the middle of the day, after all. She looked pointedly at the parents of her niece and goddaughter and yelled, "What the HELL is going on here?!"