4 - Hello Instagram

*Mia's pov*

Christmas is literally around the corner, only one week left...and I'm still wondering what to buy for Chris's family. Yes I know he made me promise not to buy anything for the adults, only little presents for the kids, but I want to gift the rest of the family something to thank them for their hospitality.
Looking at the screen of my computer I can't decide between two soft matching sweaters for Carly and Shanna, Chris's sisters.
"Maybe the knitted ones..." I say to myself "yep, definitely" I click on buy and purchase the items.
I know I don't know what their sizes are but the sweaters are over size ones so they'll fit!
"Now the boys..." well I guess that's gonna be complicated.
Hours later I finally decided what to get, for Scott I got a rainbow bow tie and matching suspenders, while for Chris a collection of funny ties.

Suddenly my phone rings and I see it's Chris

Hey neighbor!

Hi nurse!

What's up?

Well...once my mom found out my neighbor is the mystery lady that is going to join us on Christmas she said she wanted to meet her

So I guess I'm coming over?

Waiting for you!

Give me a minute!

Ok!

I quickly wrap my body in a warm coat and make my way over Chris house, knocking on the door twice.
"Hello, come in"
"Thank you, oh hello little one!" I say once I see Grace running up to me
"Hi Mia!"
"Hi!" I say picking her up and kissing her cheek
"Come" Chris says taking my hand leading me in is house "Ma, this is Mia, Mia this is my mom"
I extend my free hand to his mom
"Very nice to meet you Ms. Capuano"
"Call me Lisa sweetheart, and it's nice to meet you too!"
"Hot cocoa?" Chris asks
"Thank you" I reply "need help?"
"He's a big man, I'm sure he can handle it, let's go chat"
"Sure!"
Us ladies sit on the couch in the living room and make ourselves comfy under a thick blanket, while I'm still embracing Grace.
"Anything in particular you don't eat, so I can organize for Christmas Day?"
"Oh no, I eat everything and after hearing Chris praise your cooking skills I'm sure I'll be just fine with whatever you'll serve"
"Perfect! I'm happy my son and his little girl finally got a neighbor, and not a nosy one"
"Trust me I'm not, fan of his work yes, but I'm able to respect their privacy. And I'm happy as well to have them as mine"
"You ladies got comfy I see..."
"What did you expect...my couch makes my back ache so give me the opportunity and I'll get it!"
"Here ma" he says handing his mother a cup
"And here's yours"
"Thank you! What about this little one?" I say tickling Grace's neck
"She already had her dose of chocolate today"
"Oh!"
We spend the rest of the remaining afternoon talking about Christmas menù and what they usually do after lunch and then Lisa goes back home.
Chris puts Grace down on the carpet so she can play as the two of us keep our seats on the couch
"I think I might have found you on Instagram today" Chris says
"Oh yeah?"
"Mhmh. Mia underscore w?"
"That's me. Didn't know you had insta though!"
"I got it last week and haven't posted anything yet" he says standing up and walking over to the kitchen where he grabs a beer for himself and silently asks if I want one too
"No thanks. You should, like a funny pic or something"
"You think?" He says closing the fridge
"Yeah, here I'll take it for you!" I say grabbing his iPhone 6 from his hands and take one while he stands in the hallway. "There you go!"
"That's actually nice!"
"Yeah, showing your pearly whites!"
"You convinced me, I'm posting it"
"Yay!"

chrisevans

128

128.274 likes
chrisevans Hello Instagram!!!💙 📸 @mia_w

View all comments

imsebastianstan My pal welcome to this crazy social media!!!
User1 OMG...cap got insta!!!!
anthonymackie Hello there Captain little ass!!!
User2 welcome to insta Chris! 🎉
User3 He tagged the one that took the pic...😏

"Done!" He says smiling, proud of himself
"You actually tagged me?! You know fans are gonna go crazy right?"
"Oh shit!"
"Yeah..."

A/n
Hope you are having a great day!!!❤️