50 - Making her understand

A/n
Chapter 50 yay!!!

*Mia pov*

Chris and I got back from our ten day honeymoon two days ago and we spent all day yesterday with his whole family telling them all the things we did and how much fun we had plus showing them the photos of my first ultrasound, watching the video Chris took where you can even hear the heartbeat and other things about the baby.
But since today we are home, just the three of us Chris and I decided to take some time to talk with Grace since she's too little to fully understand what being pregnant means.

"Was it a good breakfast baby girl?" Chris asks her while he sits on the couch next to us
"Yeah!"
"Good, now mommy and daddy have to talk to you" he says
"Ok"
"Do you remember the other day when we showed grandma that funny black and white picture?"
"Uhuh"
"Do you know who's picture it is?" Chris asks
"No..."
"It's a very special picture of a baby"
"Baby?"
"Yes, and that baby is in my tummy right now, that means I'm pregnant and you will have a little brother is sister in a few months"
"How?" She asks curiously as she gently moves my t-shirt up my stomach
At her question Chris and I shared a look and he blushed a bit
"Well, daddy gave mommy a very special kiss and now there's a baby in here" I explain touching my tummy "you see...my tummy is a bit bigger than usual" I continue, in fact I just started showing and I'm at the beginning of the fourth month.
"Oh" she says smiling, her eyes bright "wike magic!"
"Some sort of magic yeah..." Chris says chuckling a bit
"You'll be a big sissy!" He then tells her picking her up and sitting her on his lap "you happy?"
"Uhuh" that's all she says so we don't really know how she feels about this but seeing her with her cousin Stella who's slightly younger than her makes us have hope.
"It also means that I'll get very big, like a whale" I say
"But mommy will still be so beautiful!" Chris points out
"Mommy you are pretty" she says, making my heart melt
"Thank you baby, you are too!"
We kept on talking for a little bit and then decided to let her go play with her toys, but Chris and I had other things to discuss...
"So filming for infinity war will start in late January, the 24th if I'm not wrong...most of it in Atlanta and a few scenes in Scotland I think and New York"
"Ok..."
"The problem is that you are due in February..."
"Yeah..."
"So I think we've got two options, either they'll push all my filming back or you and Grace come with me, you'll give birth in Atlanta"
"Mhm...I think the second option is the best one, even though we'll not see much of you but at least you're there, the first option will be more tiring for you"
"I know especially because we're filming infinity war and endgame back to back, like this avengers we end in July and in August we'll start for endgame"
"So first option it is!" I tell him
"I'm sorry baby..."
"What are you sorry for?"
"This I mean being with me its a caos, you gotta travel and leave work...I-"
"Chris no, its ok. I wanted this, I wanted you, I wanted Grace and this baby. You three is all I need and want"
"I love you"
"Love you too bubs"
We share a deep kiss and cuddle up more on the couch
"What are you going to do with your job?" He asks
"I wanted to take a year leave anyway and I know I can do it I just have to talk with my boss, I think I'll work until January and the leave will start from there so it'll give him time to find someone to replace me"
"Ok, thank you for always supporting me babe"
"You do the same Chris"
"I don't sacrifice my self as much as you do..." he says with sadness in his voice
"And it ok, we have different jobs that requires different sacrifices"
"Mhm...I gotta text the Russo's and tell them that since your gonna be due in February you and Grace will come with me and I think we'll need to go to Atlanta a bit earlier so you can still fly"
"That's for sure, do they know I'm pregnant?"
"I haven't told them yet"
"Ok, then text them and then we can watch a movie, it's raining outside anyways..." I say watching out of the big window

We actually watched more than a movie and Chris ordered take out for lunch, then we played some board games with Grace and decided that before the press finds out on its own because my belly is showing, it's best if we announce the pregnancy today...

mia_w and chrisevans

Liked by c_evans, Chrisevanslover83 and 2

Liked by c_evans, Chrisevanslover83 and 2.783.023 others

mia_w and chrisevans Hello baby!💜💙

View all comments
c_evans Finally becoming an aunt too!!!❤️
Chrisevanslover83 Holy shit!!!! So freaking happy for you!🎉🎉🎉
User1 🥳
bonnieee My bestie...congrats again guys, love ya😘
Chrisevanslover83 The four of them (plus Dodger of course) are gonna be the most beautiful family in the world!!! I mean Grace is such a cutie, this baby will be a cutie too, and their parents 😍😍😍😍 chef's kiss🤌

A/n

Ok guys this is the chapter and I hope you liked it!
Quick question for you and I really hope you will answer cause it's totally up to you so I kinda need more than a couple of answers...do you want baby Evans to be a boy or a girl?!?!?!