75 - Shopping time!

*Mia pov*

We're in the second half of May and I'm really getting huge now...I'm always hot, I get angry easy even if there's no reason to be and I can't stand being touched,by anyone, only by the kids.
Yesterday I yelled at Chris cause he hold my hand for three seconds...I'm really full of this...
Right after we came home from our little family vacation my doctor emailed me the scheduled date for my c-section and we marked it on the calendar.

"Mia I'm gonna go and get Grace from school, I'll bring Tommy with me"
"Mhm...can't you ask Scott if he can go pick her up and then get Tommy too? I feel like we need to spend some time alone and I have a lot to apologize for..." I say as a tear runs down my cheek, so Chris stops what he was doing and comes sits next to me on the couch.
"Baby what are you talking about? You got nothing to apologize for..."
"I do..." I say sobbing as I hold my face into my hands "I only yelled at you for the past week"
"That's ok sunshine, it's normal"
"I don't want to be like that" I tell him as I keep sobbing
"Can I hug you?" He carefully asks and I nod to him. I feel his strong arms gently embracing me, he rocks us back and forth and his soft lips place small kisses on my head
"It's okay baby"
"I missed this"
"Missed it too" he says pulling away and making me look into his eyes "but it's ok, I get it"
"Can you still ask Scott?"
"Whatever you want" he says pulling his phone out from his pocket
"Wait...what if they think I'm a bad mom?"
"For letting their uncle babysit them for half a day and a night? Sweetheart they're gonna have fun with uncle Scotty, god knows you need some down time, plus this heat wave is tiring you out. They're gonna be fine and happy, you're the best mommy in the whole world" he says kissing my lips
"Thank you, I love you"
"Love you too"
As he keeps holding me he calls Scott who says he'll get in the car and go pick up Grace, asking Chris if he can go to his house and drop off Tommy.
"I'll be back in half an hour" he says kissing me again and rubbing my belly some.

As soon as he leaves I feel stupid cause I wanted to get up from the couch and I didn't ask him to help me, so seeing that I'm stuck on the couch I grab my laptop which luckily lays at my very very swollen feet and search some furniture for our girls room and also some cute clothes, I save every item in a place letting Chris watch through all the stuff once he's back so that we can decide together. There's only one thing we have decided already which is the color of the paint for the walls and Chris went to buy that yesterday.
As I keep searching the internet I get frustrated cause I'm getting so hot so I just start to take my shorts off and after a couple of minutes my t-shirt too, actually Chris's t-shirt...

Just as he said before leaving, after half an hour I heard him opening the front door of our house
"Baby I'm bac- what are you doing?" He says eying me up and down
"It's too hot in here..." I whine "plus I'm really irritated cause I can't stand this fucking bra anymore!"
"What if you take it off and put on one of my white undershirt?"
"Sounds good!"
"I'll go get one for you"
I wait till he's back and once he closes the curtains of our living room to let me take my bra off I change into his undershirt and smile at him thanking him again
"You look so sexy in that" he says making me laugh
"Can you do one more thing for me?" I ask one I've calmed down
"Definitely"
"Can you help me up? I really need to pee..."
"Of course babe"
He does so and kisses my head before watching me as I waddle to the bathroom
"Oh while I'm in here take a look on my computer!"
"Ok!"
I do my business as quick as I can and join him again on the couch
"I love everything you picked"
"Really?"
"Yes, such cute clothes! And the things for their room are so simple yet beautiful"
"Should we order everything then?"
"Yup!"
He start to buy the things for the nursery and then we go back for the clothes, we only bought a few cause they're gonna grow fast and we don't really need tons of clothes

""Of course babe"He does so and kisses my head before watching me as I waddle to the bathroom "Oh while I'm in here take a look on my computer!""Ok!"I do my business as quick as I can and join him again on the couch "I love everything you picked""...