44 - Organization

*Mia pov*

It's the middle of May, Chris and I, as well as our family and friends are fully focused on the wedding organization.

The 'save the dates cards' have been delivered to all our guests and most of them have already answered back.
As we explained to Sebastian, Chris and I decided to have a very private ceremony with just his mom and dad, brother, sisters and of course the kids and Carly's husband, Bonnie and Brian.
Chris really tried to convince me to have all the other guests, which consists of his and my friends, to make me feel less alone at the altar I guess...you know the fact that he has all his family and I have only Bonnie and Brian, truth is that I'm very much ok with a private thing and of course I love his family!
While at the reception we will have around 150 guests.

"So we got the flowers both for the ceremony and for the party" I tell Chris while we're on the bed planning
"Good, the goldsmith called and said that the rings will be ready by the start of August"
"Very well!"
"I got home late last night and you were already sleeping, I didn't got the chance to ask you how dress hunting went?"
Oh yes...yesterday was a very big and emotional day, Lisa, Brian, Bonnie on FaceTime and I went to try on wedding dresses.
"It was very nice, I loved to have your mom with me. We had fun, we cried and I found the perfect dress!"
"Did you now?"
"Yup! Also Brian found something he likes and works good with the color scheme we chose and Bonnie was actually in Athens searching for her dress, she still has a couple of options to try though"
"I'm very happy you guys had fun!" He says kissing my cheek and going back to look down at our bullet journal for the wedding.

mia_w

Liked by chrisevans, Chrisevanslover83 and 20

Liked by chrisevans, Chrisevanslover83 and 20.013 others

mia_w Tired from all the wedding planning! @chrisevans love u so much bubs🤍

View all comments

Chrisevanslover83 She called him bubs 🥺🥺😍😍
User1 I can't wait for the wedding and see their photos!!!
chrisevans Love you more sweetheart 💙

After basically spending the whole morning sat on the bed and planning we decided to take a shower, go pick up Grace from her sleepover with her cousins and head out for lunch.

"Gracie bug!" I call once in Carly's house
"Mama!" She says running to me and her father
"Hi!"
"Did you have fun baby girl?" Chris asks
"Yeah!"
"Good! Should we grab your things say bye and go to lunch?"
"Ok!" She wriggles her way out of my embrace and goes to ask her older cousin to help her get her backpack
"Thank you Carly for having her" Chris says
"No problem Chrissy" she smiles
"I'm weady! Bye bye!"
"Bye Grace!" Ethan and the other two kids say
"Bye Carly!" I say giving her a hug

I drive us to the restaurant while listening to Grace blubbering about all the things they have done yesterday and this morning.
When we finally arrive and the car is parked we enter and the usual waiter, Alice, walks us to the table
"I'll give you a few minutes!"
"Thanks"
As I look browse the menu with Chris I can't help but watch Grace as she tries to comprehend what's written on it, it makes me smile and it makes me think of how lucky I got that I found two perfect humans beings to love for the rest of my life!

mia_w Instagram story:

mia_w  Instagram story:

A/n

Hope you liked this chapter and that you had/ are having a good day!
Suggestions or what would you like to see?!?!