59 - Show time!

*Chris pov*

It's been two weeks since we started filming and honestly it's going really good! It's also good to be surrounded by such awesome people that I consider my brothers and sisters every day.
Mia and Grace are also enjoying their time here, and Mia's happy cause tomorrow Bonnie will be here and she'll stay for a good month and a half to help with the baby when he'll come.

Since today it's a pretty busy day on set Grace and Mia will mostly hang out in one of the big tents with Dodge while we all film.
"I'll se you at lunch babe" I say kissing her lips before moving to kiss a very focused on painting Grace
"Bye bubs!"

I walk on set where I meet with Seb, Anthony, Chadwick, Scarlett, Don, Mark and all the Dora Milaje actresses to film the scene where  Cap, Nat, Bruce, Rhodes and Sam arrive in Wakanda.
"You guys ready?" I ask
"Yup!"
We all get in positions and we start filming, but of course it takes us some time to do things correctly, mostly because Mark and Don start laughing every time Mark thinks he has to kneel in front of Chadwick...so we go on and on...

The day after we quickly move from scene to scene and right before we start a new one I see Mia and Grace walking on set with Dodge following behind. I smile at her as she sits down on my seat and turn back around to start the scene.
"Silence please! And action!!!"
"Oh god!" We all hear
"Silence!!!" The director says again but I ignore the fact that I have to stay in position cause I recognize the voice that screamed 'oh god'.
I see Mia scrunching up her face in pain and I immediately run to her yelling to stop the scene.
"Babe?" I say once I get to her "what's wrong?"
"The baby is coming..." she says looking up at me as more people walk to us
"What?"
"Uhuh..."
"Ok...ok uhm...it started only now?"
"Not really...like a few hours back..."
"You should have told me sweetheart"
"I know but I thought it was only Braxton hicks"
"It's ok, we should time them yeah?"
"Yes"
I kiss her head softly and ask Don if he could get my phone from my trailer and he quickly runs to get it
"Ehy girlie" Scarlett says taking Mia's hand in hers
"Hi!" Mia replies nervously
"It's ok" she reassures her
I turn for a second to Grace that's watching us with worry in her little eyes as she pats dodgers head
"Baby girl it's ok, mama is fine. Your gonna be a big sissy soon!" I tell her picking her up "why don't you say bye to mama and go play with Dodger and auntie BonBon?"
She nods her head yes and while I let her go I see Bonnie rushing in, she must have heard form Don the news.
"Ehy...I was in your trailer talking with a client, is everything ok?" She asks me as we walk to Mia
"I'm good, just ya know..."
"Yeah, why you got this ok? Deep breaths, how far apart are the contractions?"
"Few minutes, I think it's time to go" Mia says trying to get up, Sebastian and Scarlett help her while I take my phone from Don and make sure grace is with Bonnie before we leave.
Most of the cast walks behind us telling us good luck and to call as soon as he's here.

We get in the car and I drive to the hospital, since we're in Atlanta in the days where I wasn't needed on set I tried going from our apartment to the hospital and from the set to the hospital just to understand the fastest way there.
"How are you doing babe?" I ask keeping my eyes on the road but on of my hands on her leg, gently rubbing it
"Mhm"
"Bad?"
"Fuck that was bad!" She exclaims referring to a contraction that just passed
"I'm sorry sweetheart" I tell her

We slowly and deeply breath together as we make our way through traffic but unfortunately at one point we are stuck on the road because of an accident, nothing to bad but we are stuck.
I walk out of the car to see if I can drive around the cars but there's no way out of it.
"Shit..." I mumble getting back in
"We really are stuck uh?" Mia asks
"Looks like it" I sigh and in frustration I hit the wheel with my hands
"Chris it's okay..."
"No it isn't..."
"Yes it is! I know you are scared, I'm too, but we need to focus right now cause your about to be a daddy again and I'm about to give birth to our son in this car"
"What?!"
"I feel the head Chris there's no going back" she tells me as I see pain all over her face.
I grab her hands and kiss them "I'm sorry" I whisper knowing that me stressing out doesn't do any good to anyone
"It's okay Chris" she tells me softly smiling
"I love you so much and I know you can do this baby" I tell her "I'll be right back"
I quickly jump out and tell the first three cars in front of mine that I need space to drive through cause my wife's in labor and I see one of the passengers running to the other cars to say the same thing.
I get back in and start the car once again while Mia screams in pain
"You got this baby!" I tell her as we finally manage to move down the street and proceed for the hospital
"Fuck! I need to push"
"Ok, take a deep breath baby and do it, push with all the strength you have, I'm right here!"
She takes my hand in hers and squeezes it hard and she push through the contraction for the first time.
We are still 10 minutes away and I hope we can make it there before he's here.
She keeps pushing while holding my hand and I keep encouraging her and tell her she's doing a really good job.
At one point I feel her hand leave mine and look done at her, I see her hands in between her legs likes she's feeling for something
"Mia?"
"He's coming!"  She tells me as I keep driving as smoothly as I can
"You got this!"
"Ugh!!! Shit!" She yells
As we stop at a red light I quickly look down in between her legs as the head comes out and she breaths in deeply
"Oh my god...your doing a good job baby" I tell her kissing her head before moving forward
Thank god he's positioned correctly!
"How long?" She asks in between pushes
"Three minutes"
"Yeah he's gonna be born in here..." she says before pushing again...

A/n
Just a bit of a cliff-hanger for you guys!
Hope you enjoyed this!