33 Georgia here we are!

*Mia pov*

We land in Savannah at midday and before we get to the set it's 1 pm. Octavia texted me saying they are on lunch break and that a young girl named Alyssa will be waiting for us and show us where to go.
"Ms. Williams?"
"Yup!"
"Hi, I'm Alyssa, come this way!"
"Let's go to dada" I tell Grace picking her up
We walk a short distance to the lunch room on set
"Thank you Alyssa!"
"No problem, see you around"

As quietly as I can I open the door and walk in, I put down Grace and scan the room for Chris, once I found him I point him to Grace.
"Daddy!" She scrams as she runs to her father
A few people turn around to see what's happening and Chris does too.
His head drops into his hands before he kneels down to embrace Grace
"Oh god!" I hear him say
I walk closer to the pair, I see tears running down Chris cheeks signaling me how much he needed this
"What..." he says
He stands leaving Grace on the floor next to him and proceeds to give me a bone crushing hug
"Hi" I whisper in his ear
"Hi" his voice trembling
We just stay hugged for a minute or two and then he introduces me and Grace to the other people in the room.
We end up sitting at Chris's table with Octavia Spencer's and McKenna Grace.
"How was your flight?" Octavia asks
"Good thank you" I smile at her
Chris is still trying to wrap his head around the fact that we are here
"You ok babe?"
"Now that you are here yes"

We all finish lunch and they go back to filming.
While Chris was doing a scene with McKenna Octavia came to me and we watched them act.
"She's very talented!" I say
"You should have seen her yesterday...they had a pretty emotional scene to film and it was awesome on both parts"
Half an hour passed and they took a little break and while Grace was running around with McKenna Chris come over to us
"You guys if you want I can take care of Grace tonight, you can spend sometime together"
"Octavia..." Chris says
"We can't let you do that..."
"It's really not a problem! We all  know you need sometime just for yourselves"
"Are you sure?" I ask
"100%!"
"Thank you so much!" Chris says hugging her.
And so at six o'clock luckily they finished and we all went back to the hotel. We gave Octavia Grace's clothes for the night and her fave toy before saying goodbye.

Chris and I got to his room and as soon as we got in he launched himself on the bed making me giggle.
"Come here"
I lay down on the bed next to him and after giving me a quick peck on the lips he turns so he's laying on me with his head on my chest, his arms circling my body.
I scratch his back up and down and he slowly breaths in.
"This feels nice" he mumbles "I missed you. I missed the way your arms feel around me. I missed the way you lips feel on mine. I missed breathing you in"
"I missed you too"
"I need you...I need to feel you. I feel bad to ask but-"
I stop him and bring him up to me, face to face.
"You don't have feel bad for that...I need you too"

Chris starts to kiss from my lips down to my neck, gently sucking on my sweet spot.
Our hands intertwined as he proceeds to go lower, letting go my hands briefly he takes my top off and leaves hot open mouth kisses on the top of my breasts before discarding my bra as well.
"Chris"
"Mhm"
"It's my turn"
He sits back in his knees and he lets me take of his t-shirt, I then unbuckle his belt and once he stands up I pull them off alongside his boxers.
I gently push him on the bed and he scoots up the bed, his back against the frame. I shimmy out of my own pants and panties and crawl up in bed to him, positioning myself on his legs
"Baby"
"I know"

~~~~~~~~~ ~   little time skip ~~~~~~~~~~~~

I get off of him and lay down in bed panting, I watch as he gets up and wets a towel and comes back to clean me up making me whine when he touches my still sensitive parts.
"That was much needed, thank you baby" he tells me laying back down.
"I love you so much"
"I love you more Mia"
I cuddle up to him, putting my head on his bare chest and drawing patterns on it, his arm is around my back gently stroking it and we keep doing that until we are asleep.

A/n
Hope you are liking the story and thank you for 3k reads!
Did you have a good Christmas and Boxing Day?
Have you made your new year resolutions?