14 - Birthday girl

A/n
Hi guys, hope you are doing good, have a nice weekend ❤️

*Chris pov*

Today is March 29th and that means my little girl is turning three.
I'm quite excited for today, I hope she enjoys the party I'm throwing for her and also because Mia is here, she told me she got her a Elsa American doll cause Frozen is her favorite movie.

It's currently 3 pm and while Grace is taking a nap Mia and I are putting up the last few decorations. Unfortunately it's still a bit cold to have a party in the garden but the living room will do it.
"It looks perfect's Mia says taking a few steps back
"It does, thank you for coming" I tell her as I kiss
her head
"Told you I wouldn't miss it"
I kiss her lips softly before going back I. The kitchen to check if everything is ready for the party.
My parents and siblings are going to be here in 10 minutes and Grace's two friends from school in half an hour.
"Would you mind wake up Grace for me, I laid her clothes on the chair"
"Absolutely!"
"Thank you sweetheart"
I grab the Frozen plates I bought and lay them out on the counter, ready to be filled with food.

After a bit the doorbell rings, I open it and see my family.
"Hello guys, come in!"
"Is the party here?" Scott says
"Uhuh, hi ma" I say kissing her cheek
My father also is here and he's meeting Mia for the first time
"Dad"
"Hi son, how are you?"
"Good, you?"
"All good thanks. Do I get to meet your girl?"
"You do, she's upstairs getting Grace ready"
I let them in and go to the living room, my nephews and niece are also here Ethan is six, Miles is turning four soon while little Stella is one.
"Here comes the birthday girl!" Mia announces as the come down the stairs
"Happy birthday!" My family says
Grace hugs and kisses everyone and starts to play with her cousins.

At 4pm Grace's friends, Ellie and Sarah arrive with their moms and join the other kids on the carpet to play. I talk a bit with their moms and let them sit with the rest of the adults in the dining room.
"You met my dad?" I ask Mia as we go into the kitchen
"I did, he's fun!"
"That he is, you ok?"
"Yeah"
"Mhm...you are not very convincing" I tell her
"I'm just on my period and of course of all times it decided to be extremely painful today"
"I'm sorry baby" I say bringing her in a hug and lifting her up to sit on the counter so she doesn't have to stand.
"Can I do something to help?"
"Mhm...I took an Advil earlier but it's not really working, I usually massage my belly with lavender oil or put something warm on it but I can't now"
"No one will notice if you go in my room and lay down for a bit"
"Chris it's Grace's birthday party and I want to be here, watching her having fun and celebrate"
"I know, but you aren't feeling good"
"But I really want to stay"
"You are so stubborn woman..."
"I'm also a nurse and I know my body, if I'm not going to feel better I promise I'll lay down"
"Ok. In the mean time do you think a warm hand on your belly could help"
"Definitely"
I lift up her sweater a bit just for my hand to lay on her belly and rub circles, her head rests on my shoulder as I give her temple little kisses.

After ten minutes or so we went back to the party and my mom brought the cake over to the kids. We took plenty of photos of Grace and her friends then her and family. She blew out her candles like a champ and started to open gifts right after as Carly cut the cake, which ended up to be delicious!

Her friends went home at six while my family is still here, we decided to have dinner together and while it cooked I posted a picture on Instagram that we took this morning in the fields behind our house.

chrisevans

Liked by mia_w  scottevans and 1

Liked by mia_w scottevans and 1.493.592 others
chrisevans How is she three already?! Time really does fly, my little girl you are the best thing that happened to me, daddy loves you so much, happy birthday 💜

View all comments
User1 Happy birthday!!!🎊
robertdowneyjr Happy b-day sweet girl❤️
imsebastianstan 🎉🎉🎉🎉
User2 Awww😍

During dinner we talked about memories of when Grace was just a newborn and it made my heart melt.
"If you will excuse me, I'm not feeling really good. I'm going to lay down for a bit"
Mia says right after my mom served the meat
"No worries dear" my ma says.
Mia says bye to everyone knowing that they'll leave right after dinner.
"I'll be right back" I say before following Mia into my room
"Do you need anything?" I ask her getting in, but I didn't knock and I find her getting out of her jeans. I quickly turn around and mumble a 'sorry'
"It's ok. A heating pad would be good thank you"
"Give me two minutes"
I go back downstairs and while the heating pad it's heating up in the microwave I look for lavender oil
"Is she ok?" My mom asks
"She has really bad cramps, had them the whole afternoon but I think now it's gotten worse"
"Aw, take care of your girl sweetie, we'll clean the kitchen"
"Thank you"
Once I got everything I run back up and give her the heating pad
"I found some lavender oil, you said it helps you"
"You are so sweet thank you!" She kisses my cheek and I kiss hers
"Do you need me to stay?"
"No don't worry"
"Ok, I'll help them clean everything up as fast as I can and put Grace to bed, and I'll come back before you notice"
"Love you"
"Love you too"

After a good fourth minutes between cleaning, say goodbye to the fam and now I'm putting grace down to sleep.
"Did you have fun today baby?"
"Yes!"
"That's good, time to sleep now" I say laying her down and rubbing up and down her back
"Where's Mia?"
"She didn't feel so good, she's in my bed"
"Give her Bunny" she says handing me one her her plush toys "she'll feel better with him"
"Thank you, I'll see you in the morning princess, love you"
"Night night dada"
I give her head one last kiss and leave the room.
I walk back into my room and take a quick shower since Mia was sleeping.
But once I'm back she wakes up and smiles at me, I sit on the bed right next to her and run my hand through her hair
"How are you feeling?"
"Better, what you got here?" She asks taking Bunny form my hand
"It's Grace's, she told me to give it to you and that he'll make you feel better"
"Awww she's so sweet!"
"Do you want to take something?"
"No I'm good, do you mi d if I stay?"
"Course not, I'll get the other room ready for me"
"Don't be silly, you can sleep here with me"
"Are you sure?"
"Hundred percent"
"Ok"
I lay down next to her and bring her body closer so she can rest her head on my chest
"Since you are a nurse, I've got a question"
"Shoot"
"And I'm not suggesting anything don't worry. I wanted to know if orgasms really help with period cramps"
She smiles at me and boops my nose before answering
"It can help yes, there are no clinical studies on that but scientists say it can help relieve cramps"
"I always wanted to know but never searched for the answer"
"Now you know"
"Sorry if that was random"
"Oh no it's ok babe, I'm very open to talk about that"
"Good, why don't we try and get some good sleep, you got work tomorrow"
"Night" she says snuggling into me more"
"Night sweetheart"