7 - Feelings

A/n
Hi guys, had a pretty shitty day but seeing the 111 reads on this story, I know it's not a lot, but still made my day a bit brighter so thank you very much!
Enjoy❤️

*Mia pov*

When I get back into my house two minutes later I see that Bonnie is already asleep on the couch so I cover her with a blanket, I don't want to wake her up and make her go to bed.
As I get ready to sleep myself I think again of what Chris just told me...I'm happy if he's got someone he likes, but also I'm a little jealous cause I kinda have a crush on him...ok screw kind of, I definitely have a crush on him. I always thought that he was an handsome man but once I met him...Jesus! But I know it's a stupid thought, I mean he's Chris Evans for crying out loud, he surely likes someone from Hollywood or something, a drop dead gorgeous lady, not little old Mia...
Anyway, tomorrow I think I'm going to give him a pep talk and convince him to talk to that mystery woman of his, he deserves to be happy.

- the following morning -

After Bonnie and I both showered we decided to take Chris up on his breakfast offer so still in our comfy clothes we walk the short distance to his front door.
"Morning ladies!" He cheers
"Morning!" We say at the same time
"Breakfast is served in the kitchen" he says letting us in and closing the door.
I see Grace already eating a couple of strawberries
"Hi angel!"
"Hi Mia" she says giving me the cutest little smile
"And who am I?"
"Bon bon!" She answers, picking up on my nickname for Bonnie and making us all laugh
We chat with Chris about the preparations for my surprise birthday party and they tell me everything.
"Your mom's lasagna was so good"
"She makes the best"
"I mean she's Italian right?"
"Yup"
"Wait...so you are half Italian?" Bonnie asks
"Yes, my mother's family is Italian"
"That's cool!"
We kept on chatting and eating then helped Chris cleaning up the kitchen, after that while Bonnie was distracted playing with Grace in the living room I decided to speak with Chris.
"Psst, come over here please" I whisper to him
"What?"
"Gotta talk to you"
"Ok" he takes my hand and leads me in the guest room on the main floor.
"Good here?"
"Uhuh"
"Soooo?"
"Right...I wanted to ask you why you seem to be chickening out from telling that girl that you like her..."
"Oh..."
"Come one Chris...how bad can it be?"
"You know how I get, I'm just anxious. What if she doesn't like me?"
"What's not to like about you! Come on, I bet the drop dead gorgeous girl you like so much will absolutely like you back"
"I'm not sure, I don't know why but I can't even think of how to tell her..."
"Ok...try it with me!"
"What?"
"Immagine I'm her and you have to tell her you like her..."
"Ok...I...oh shit...listen uhm, since the day I met you I thought that you are so beautiful, your smile can light up a room, I think it's cute when your nose gets a bit red after you drunk a glass of wine, your eyes remind me of a chocolate cake. You are just so perfect in every way that makes me loose my breath"
He takes a little pause and looks back up at me
"There...I said it" he says
"Good! Now go tell her...who's the lucky girl?"
He stays silent, his eyes fixated on the floor
"Chris?" I say putting my hand on his arm
"You..." he mumbles
"What?" I ask, not believing what I just heard
"You, it's you. You are the girl I have a huge crush on. And I get it if you don't like me back, it's ok, I just hope we can remain friends"
"Chris...you like me?"
"I do"
"Little old Mia? But there's countless of women that will just drop at your feet..."
"But it's you I like"
"But I'm just me, you can have ladies more beautiful than me"
"But it's you that I want"
"Are you sure?"
"Never been so sure in my life. When that feeling got in my belly I was scared, scared to be hurt again but then I thought that you would never do that to me or anyone else cause you're too good, but at the same time I had to take my time in telling you"
"I'm sorry if I rushed things..."
"It's ok, it think it was for the best" he says taking a step closer
"Chris...I...I like you too. I'd be lying if I say I don't have a crush on you. I mean you are so handsome and dreamy and so very kind"
"That makes me fell better. So Mia Williams would you like to go have a drink with me?"
"I'd love to Chris"
"Very good" he says stepping even closer and embracing me in a big warm hug.
"Just one thing...I only had one relationship and it wasn't even that good, I'm not an expert so I'm just asking not to rush things to much"
"Of course not...we'll see what happens and do things when it'll feel right"
"Thank you"
"No problem" he says kissing my head
"I might just tell you this now, get it over with the embarrassing stuff"
"What?" He asks looking down at me
"When I said I'm not that experienced I also meant that...well I'm still a virgin..."
"And tell me why would that be embarrassing?"
"Because...I'm thirty one, and you are Chris Evans..."
"Did it felt right not to loose your virginity to that guy?"
"Yes, absolutely, he was a jerk anyway"
"See. Listen I got no problem with that at all, you lead the way, I'm in no rush. Hell if I have to wait my whole life I will, because you are all I want and need now"
"Thank you for understanding" I say hugging him again. He squeezes me to him and leaves a few kisses on my head again
"No problem sweetheart"
After staying hugged for a few minutes we decided it was best to go back to the living room not to arouse suspicion.
I feel much better now that we both acknowledged our feelings and we both can't wait to see where this leeds us to.

mia_w

273 likesmia_w Cutest little cheeky neighbor!💜

273 likes
mia_w Cutest little cheeky neighbor!💜

View all comments
User1 Awww
User2 Isn't that Evans daughter?
bonnieee Look at her face!!!!
chrisevans What am i? Chopped liver?
mia_w Uhm...yes? Just this cutie's father...
chrisevans Like that's not important...
User3 Ok, they're banter is cute, you got to admit that!