36 - Greece

*Mia pov*

"Mia!" I hear a familiar voice calling me
I quickly turn around and run to my bestie, leaving Grace and Chris behind with our bags.
"Bonnieee!"
"I missed ya!"
"Me too!"
"How was the flight?" She asks once we separate and waves at Chris that is now walking towards us with Grace balanced on his hip and pushing the bags with his free hand
"Smooth"
"Good to hear"
"Bon Bon!" Grace says launching herself from Chris's arms to Bonnie's
"Hey girlie, your getting so big!" She says cuddling Grace to her.

Bonnie guided us through the exit of Rhodes airport and to her car.
While driving to her house Grace falls asleep, feeling the seven hours of time change.
"It's so beautiful here" I whisper
"It really is, thank you Bonnie for having us" Chris says
"No problem, I'm so happy to see you all"
We arrived at her house and soon settled in, she showed us our bedroom where she placed a little bed for Gracie to sleep in and our bathroom, and once we took a shower we went into the kitchen and ate a typical Greek meal Bonnie ordered from her favorite restaurants.
"Mhm...this is sooo good"
"I know right! Blows my mind every time" she tells us "you guys have to meet Alexander, he's the owner of the restaurant, he reminds me a lot of my grandpa, and he's so sweet!"
"Maybe we could go to lunch one of these days.." Chris suggests
"Sure!"
After eating Chris Grace and I said goodbye to Bonnie and went to sleep, tired from our long journey.

The next day Bonnie showed us around Rhodes and we found out it's such a beautiful place, even though it's December the weather it's pretty good, today there are 56 F, definitely warmer than Boston!

mia_w

Liked by lisaevans and 10

Liked by lisaevans and 10.056 others

mia_w 📌 Rhodes, Greece
@bonnieee @chrisevans

View all comments

callmebrian I'm so jealous right now!
bonnieee Next time you can come too😘
User1 Is that paradise???

*Chris pov*

Greece is truly a magical place and Bonnie is taking her time showing us all the stunning places and letting us taste all sort of food, what can I say, four perfect days with a friend!
This is our last night here, tomorrow morning we'll fly to Athens to see the Acropolis and from there we'll go back home in the evening. Grace and Mia are in bed already asleep and I want to take advantage of that to talk alone with Bonnie.

"Hey Bonnie, can we talk a sec?" I ask walking in the living room, sitting on the couch next to her
"Sure lover boy! Something's nagging you?"
"Not really. I just wanted to...well I guess that by now you know how much I love Mia. She's the best, I never thought I had a chance at love again, but then she showed up and my heart exploded. I love her with my whole heart and what I'm asking for is your blessing to marry her"
I look at her face as I see tears starting to escape her eyes
"Bonnie I-"
She interrupts by swinging her arms around me nodding her head
"Of course, of course you have my blessing Chris! You don't know for how long I hoped a good man, handsome, romantic, intelligent, kind and capable of loving and treating a woman how she deserves to would show up someday in her life. Your love is so pure and whenever I catch the two of you looking at each other I think of how lucky she is to have you"
"I'm the lucky one Bonnie"
"You are too, cause she's been the best of besties and I know she's gonna be the best wife and mama"
"Thank you Bon Bon" I say hugging her
"Do you have the ring?"
"I'm buying it next week but Scott got a photo"
"I'll text him and ask him to send it to me" she says "now wipe those tears and go to your soon to be fiancé lover boy"
I didn't even noticed the tears on my face until now, so I do and after kissing Bonnie's cheek I got to bed and fall asleep with a big smile plastered on my face.

chrisevans

Liked by Chrisevanslover83 and 1

Liked by Chrisevanslover83 and 1.735.428 others

chrisevans Last day, last sunset. Thank you Greece💙🤍

A/n

Hi guys, how are you doing?
Hope you like this chapter and the book in general!
( @Chrisevanslover83 I hope you don't mind me using your user name as a fan account name on Chris insta post...I really couldn't think of anything...)