24 - Disney time!

*Mia pov*

On July the third the whole Evans family catches a flight in the afternoon to go to Florida at DisneyWorld!
"I'm bored" Grace says
"I know baby...I'm pretty bored too" I tell her
"Time for grandma to take out the kids stuff" Chris says.
Earlier today he told me that Lisa always buys coloring books for the kids so they can stay entertained during the flights.
"Here you go kiddos" Lisa says passing the books to Ethan and Miles and then to Grace, Stella is sleeping on her dads chest so for now she doesn't need any type of entertainment.
"Thank you!" Grace says kissing her grandma on the cheek
"Disney themed coloring book, that's cool!" I tell her
I look at her as she starts to color The Little Mermaid page and then turn my attention to Chris, grabbing his hand.
"You ok?" He asks
"All good, thank you for bringing me"
"I'm happy to have you with me, I love you"
"Love you too Chris"
We share a few little kisses and then relax for the rest of the flight.

We arrive in Orlando at five thirty and we immediately go to Disney, we are staying in the magic kingdom hotel.
"Here's your family keys" the receptionist says to Lisa
"Thank you" she walks to us and says "Scott and Shanna you are sharing room number 17. Carly Ryan and the kids room 18, Chris Mia and Grace room 19 and I'm room 20"
"Perfect! Let's get settled in and meet again for dinner?" Chris says
"Seven in the restaurant is good?" Lisa asks
"Yup!"
We take the lifts and go into our own rooms.
Once we are in ours Grace immediately runs to the little bed in our room.
"Are you tired sweetie?"
"Yeah"
"Let's take your shoes off and you can take a nap ok?"
She lets Chris take her shoes off and he also puts her down better on the bed and gives her forehead a kiss.

I start to take the clothes out of our luggage and put them in the drawers.
"Do you mind if I take a shower?" Chris says as he already takes off his t-shirt
"Mind if I join?" I whisper
"Suit yourself..."
We both walk into the bathroom and I lock the door, as soon as I turn Chris grabs me and sits me on the sink
"What do you think you are doing?"
"Mhm...have my way with you?"
"At DisneyWorld? Sounds like a crime..."
"Baby..."
"Come here you goof" I tell him
We slowly kiss as his hands start to go under my t-shirt until he reaches my breasts
"Fuck"
"Let's take this off yeah?"
He pulls my t-shirt off and start to nibble on my neck as I work on his pants that soon meet the floor along with his boxers briefs.
"You are wearing too many clothes Mia"
"Take care of it"
I watch as he slowly pulls my shorts down and while he goes back to kissing my lips passionately his fingers trace my panty line.
I lift myself up and down from the sink take off my panties and walk into the shower, I open the water and pull him in with me.
"Baby you are perfect" he whisper before he goes back to attack my neck slowly going lower and lower and lower...

*Chris pov*

"I do feel a bit guilty about having sex in a DisneyWorld shower...but it felt magical" I tell Mia as we dry ourselves
"It did"
"Let's get dressed and meet the rest"
We walk back in the room and as I wake Grace up Mia finds some clothes for her and Grace.
"Up baby girl"
"Hi dada"
We all got dressed and met the family on the first floor and walked into the hotel restaurant.
We all have pizza for dinner, take a quick walk outside and retire into our bedrooms pretty early so we can get a good rest before starting this week full of adventures and fun time with the fam!

A/n
Hope you are liking this book, write to me if you have questions or suggestions!
More to come of their adventure at DisneyWorld in the next days❤️