62 - Getting used to it

*Mia pov*

It's been three weeks since I've given birth and Chris started filming again yesterday.
He's been such a sweet guy the past weeks, helping me with everything, even with things I was perfectly able to do alone.
Bonnie had to go back to Greece a couple of days ago, she needs to finalize a few things there and then she'll move back to the USA, in New York so her and Seb will be a lot closer.
Lisa got here the day before Bonnie left, she's helping a lot too with both Grace and baby Tommy.
"I'll see you later sweetheart" Chris whispers before kissing my lips softly and then our son's head
"Bye babe"
I watch him leave our bedroom and hear him talk with his mother for a few minutes.

"Should we change you?" I say to Tommy in a sweet voice "I think we should you little stinker..."
I get up slowly and lay him on the changing mattress, I take him out of his onesie, change his diaper and put a fresh onesie on him for the day. After picking him up again I make my way into Grace's room, finding her wide awake
"Morning bay girl"
"Hi mommy" she says getting out of the bed "hi Tommy!" He kisses his head
"Let's go to my room so I can get ready and then we'll have breakfast with grandma"
"Ok!"
She follows me into the bedroom and I put them both on the bed while I quickly change my clothes and take a little trip to the bathroom.

@miaevans Instagram story

We go downstairs and greet Lisa, who's been making everyone's breakfast, as most mornings since she been here

"That was so good, thank you mom!" I tell her
"No problem sweetie, how are you feeling?"
"Oh much better! The only thing that is still bothering me a bit is the blood, but for the rest I'm pretty good!"
"The blood is a real pain...for me it was having to wear pads for weeks..."
"Honestly me too, sometimes it just feels itchy, I hate it"
"I feel you hun!"

We did some drawings with Lisa as Tommy took us morning nap and then we helped her cooking lunch and chocolate chip cookies for tonight.
Also Lisa and I after lunch put down a menu for this weekend when the rest of the family is going to arrive, they're gonna stay here for a few days so they can meet and familiarize with Tommy.
Most of the avengers cast has met him last week, they took turns on coming at our house and spend a little over an hour here.

Chris and I are still getting used to taking care of two kids and thank god Lisa is here she's a huge help, even like when I have to take a shower and for those twenty minutes I can think about myself a little, it's really awesome!
"You look tired honey"
"A bit mom..." I say smiling up at her as I feed Tommy.
"Why don't you go take a nap I'll take care of the kids
"Oh no Lisa, it's fine"
"Sweetheart, you need your sleep and some 'you' time ok? I'm here for helping you and Chris and enjoy some time with my grandkids, now off you go, I don't wanna see you down here until dinner time"
"That's two whole hours..."
"Yeah and you need two whole hours" she says kissing my head and once I'm done feeding she takes Tommy and burps him for me
"Thank you" I say kissing her cheek and glancing at Grace who's playing with her toys on the carpet.
Bed here I come!

*Chris pov*

The first two days after being home for two weeks have been hard, not because I feel tired...well only a bit, mostly cause I miss all the cuddling Mia and the kids shared in those peacefully days.
"One last scene for today and you can go back to your family" Paul Bettany says to me squeezing my shoulder a bit right before we take position.

Two hours later I'm driving home, already showered and ready to enjoy a couple of hours worth of snuggles and most likely a Disney movie with the family.
"I'm home!"
"Daddy!" Grace says running to me and I catch her
"Hi sweetheart, were you good for mommy and grandma?"
"Yes! Tommy pooped on mommy!"
"Oh dear...I should go help her, can you ask grandma if she can warm up my dinner?"
"Yeah!" She says as I set her back on the floor
"Thanks!"
I walk upstairs and see Mia holding Tommy, watching him with a funny and a bit annoyed look
"I'll clean him up, you change that stinky t-shirt..."
"Thank you babe"
I grab him form here and carefully slip off his onesie and clean him up really good, then putting him in a new diaper and onesie
"All done!" I put him down in his cot and walk into the bathroom, finding Mia in her comfy bra washing her t-shirt in the sink
"Hi" I say to her snaking my arms around her waist and kissing her neck
"Don't touch my belly, it's floppy" she whines
"You are always gonna be gorgeous in my eyes love, that's never gonna change"
"Why you're so good?"
"Because I love you so much my heart hurts"
"Love you too, thank you for everything"
"No need to thank me, now shall we go downstairs?"
"Mhmh, you must be hungry"
"Oh I am!"
We got downstairs, I greet my mom and quickly eat the dinner she made for me, before going on the couch and watching a movie, Grace cuddling on my side, Mia's head leaning on my chest and baby Tommy in her lap fast asleep, my mom opted for reading one of her favorite books on the armchair near the couch.

@chrisevans Instagram story

A/nHope you liked this chapter and book in general!I think I might do a few time jumps in the next chapters since Chris filmed the last two avengers back to back and I don't really know how to write the whole timeframe, unless you have suggestions!

A/n
Hope you liked this chapter and book in general!
I think I might do a few time jumps in the next chapters since Chris filmed the last two avengers back to back and I don't really know how to write the whole timeframe, unless you have suggestions!