Not From Here?

.....

(inside a interigation room Saitama sat, laying his hands on the table. In front of two individuals say infront of him. One was a man with black hair and wore what looked like the average detective In a murder mystery movie even had the hat. The other wore a black suit and a black and white pokedot tie.....and....well he had the face of a dog to put it short. Saitama stared at the dog man confused. The dog man in return started to growl while the detective only gave a "I'm not paid enough for this" knod)

Saitama:.......*points* what's with the dog

*SLAM*

(The dog man as Saitama puts it slammed his hands on the table, but stop and breaths out to lower his temper)

???: f-forgive me.

(The man beside him placed his hand on the feline)

???: it's alright kenji

(The man lowered his hand and crossed his arms)

???: you know kenji is one of my most patients allies. To get him worked up like that you must be doing it on purpose.

(Saitama had a single sweat slide down his cheek)

Saitama: yeah sorry about that it's just....something new.

(Saitama said calmly)

Kenji: t-thats alright young man...I should be apologizing. I should have acted Profesionally.

(Saitama sat up right)

Saitama: good.....so what do we give him a treat?

.......

.......

Kenji: WHY YOU LITTLE SHI-

(On the other side of the one way mirror a man covered in wood glared with both interested and annoyance, he watched as kenji tried to strangle saitama with his companion naomasa trying to hold him back, Saitama moving back but still held to the cuffs looking confused and worried)

Kamui woods: *sighns* this isn't getting us anywhere.

(2 hours later)

Kenji:......

Naomasa: my quirk is the ability to tell if anyone is telling the truth. So I will know when your lying you got that.

Saitama: oh cool.......so you have like magical powers or something?

Kenji:........

Kenji: um no its his quirk

(Saitama gave kenji a stare before turning back to naomasa)

Saitama: I get it...we are all quirky in our own may but what does that have to do with you abilities.

(Both of them stared at Saitama with dumbfounded expressions)

Saitama:........

Kenji:........

Noamasa:.......

(It was quiet for a while untill kenji snapped out of it)

Kenji: d-do you know what a quirk is?

Noamasa:.......

Saitama:......I'm confused.

*slap*

(Kenji face palmed)

(Almost an hour of explaining later)

(Saitama stared at the flickering light in the ceiling with his more emotion filled face)

Saitama: so...these quirks....there abilities?