The Attack On U.S.J

(Mt lady was surrounded by villains. 4 of them. She grew and kicked all 4 of them. Mt lady then ran around looking for momo but she only meet up with a man with jet black hair and a green outfit with red lines)

Mt lady: surrender villain and I'll make it less painfull for you.

(The villain smiled)

???: my name is gigantis. I'll make it easy for you and tell you my quirk. Anything that I touch I can change the size of.

(Mtlady was confused on my he was exposing his quirk to her)

Gigantis: sadly I cannot use it on myself. But...

(He grabbed a small rock off he ground and it started to glow)

Gigantis: I can make anything bigger or smaller.

(He then through the rock at mt lady that grew almost half her size)

Mt lady: UGH!!

(Not seeing it coming Mt lady was hit and sent back)

Mr lady: damnit!!

(Mt lady then got back up and ran towards the villain, but the villain was quick, he placed his hand on the ground and suddenly a huge sphere started to grow, making the ground grow he stood behind it blocking the punch rhat would have knocked him out)

Mt lady: Shit he's fast!

(Mt lady then looked at the sphere. She noticed it was the same size as the pebble turned boulder)

Mt lady: so...you can turn things large but to an extent like me

(She jumped around and slammer her fot on the ground creating a small earthquake, the villain tried to create another shield but the ground was shaking and caused him to fall back, placing his arm on the ground his ability activated and made the ground grow cousing him to fly into the air where Mt lady launched a punch to the villain who was sent flying)

Mt lady: now....stay.

(She then continued to run. She then saw the the in the center aizawa was being thrown around bye the big bird)

Mt lady: a-aizawa!!

(She ran toward the nomu with gritting teeth. The nomu dropped aizawa and looked over to the running Mt lady)

???: nomu, kill her!

(Things where moving too fast for her liking but she had to move quickly)

Aizawa: NO!!

(Shigaraki turned to aizawa, he walked towards him, once reaching him he crounched down to meet aizawas gaze)

Shigaraki: your going to watch as my nomu kills your hero friend.

(Aizawa eyes where wide in fear. He was trying to get up but shigaraki slammed his head into the ground, mt lady was about to attack the nomu but in an instant the nomu slammed his fist into Mt lady's stomach cousing her to spit blood and be sent into a building)

Mt lady: UGH!

Meanwhile.....

Jiro: MOMO! PAY ATTENTION!

(Jiro and kiminari where fighting villains while momo was rebuilding the device Givin to her by Mt lady)

Momo: I'm almost done!

Meanwhile.....

(The nomu slammed his fist into mount Kady to grunted in pain, she punched the nomu with all her force but she was only able to push him off her, she got up and out a fighting stance, she felt her ribs where broken but she was confident she could continue)