Round 2

...

...

Explosions shook the ground and clouds parted.

"After 10 minutes, the fight seems to continue with no end in sight."

A reporter said while on a helicopter.

"Civilians have been evacuated thanks to all the heroes who helped."

Boom*

A shock wave caused everyone to cover their ears.

Battle....

"Yah!"

A kick to the chest caused Saitama to be slammed into a building, causing a shock wave.

Garou landed but in an instant was punched in the stomach. He sat blood and was launched into the ground.

"GAH!"

he stabled himself by slamming his feet into the ground.

"Dammit!"

Garou then slashed the ground to create a huge crack on the ground. He then, with one foot, kicked it, causing the ground to move back, causing Saitama to go unbalanced.

"Wow!"

Saitama almost fell but caught himself, but that wouldn't last as garou upercutted him causing him to fly into the sky.

"Flowing water crushing rock"

And then a flurry of blows Saitama was bombarded with attacks , this caused a beautiful blue Aurora to form in the sky.

But to garous suprise, Saitama with force sored his arms, causing the attacks to be pushed back and the Aurora to explode in a colorful mix of blue and green.

"Serious series"

Pulling back his arm garou felt the air pressure dense and the rubble float for a second before a booming sound echoed throught the destroyed part of the city.

"Serious focused punch!"

The punch shot a beam of pressure down on garou which from affar would look like a Lazer.

"Gah!"

The pressurized air was controlled so much that it only affected a single area.

"Dammit!"

Garou said pushing back against it, but the more he tried the more pressure was on him, eventually he fell to one knee, as the pressure stopped garou body had vertical scrape marks on his body.

Meanwhile.

Everyone watched on thier screens.

Kids looked in amazement and everyone looked on in hope, would the hero best the villain? Even Mt lady who was picked up and in a bed watched the screen.

"Y-you can't defeat me!"

Garou felt his broken body but didn't falter.

"H-heroes will never win against me!"

The sound of cracking caused the views to have chills.

"Y-you will not win"

Now taking a preditor stance he prepared himself.

But in Saitama mind thier where other things.

".............I hope I didn't leave the stove on"

He said with a worried look.

"Yes, that's the expression I want!"

Garou then dashed forward about to strike Saitama but he quickly dodged, Saitama was about to send a kick but surprisingly garou moved mid air dodging it and sending a kick of his own.

*CRASH!

everyone watched on in worry but relaxed when Saitama came out fine.

"....."

"I'm not done!"

Garou sent a giant rock at him which Saitama punched. But that was a distraction. Behind Saitama garou sent another kick to his knee causing him to fall, the in mid air kicks Saitama into more buildings.

"!!!"

Saitama was sent flying and wa sabout to punch him again but to his suprise Saitama looked at him with a dead Serious stare which caused him to stop and jump back. Saitama easily landed and looked back at garou.

"Did I really see that? Or was that just my imagination"

Saitama thought to himself.

"No, that was real, that wasn't fake or anything"

He looked at garou with a dead Serious state which caused garou to be alarmed.

"W-what are you looking at!"

Garou said fully alarmed.

"Yes, it was thier"

Flashback*

"It was small but I noticed"

What was Saitama talking about?

"Thier it is"

A single strand of hair falling down.

End flash back*

"It's happening again"

Garou noticed the floor was beginning to shake.

"What's going on?"

"I- I can't"

he paused.

"I CANT LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!!!"

his scream shock the ground, every viewer watched in hope even sheeding a tear and looking up to the new hero thinking Saitama meant he couldn't let another person get hurt......but that was far from the truth.

"!?"

In a flash Saitama sent a punch into his stomach which caused him incredible pain. Then with garou still on his fist Saitama launches garou into a building, as soon as garou broke inside Saitama appeared behind him before sending a strong kick to his back causing him to spit blood, garou then was launched through the ceiling destroying many floors and shot out the roof.

"H-hes faster!"

He then slowly turns around to see a huge building which causes his eyes to turn into the size of dinner plates.

"WHAT THE FU-"

He crashed into it causing a huge explosion mid air.

Garou then comes out of the smoke more determined than ever.

Garou lunches a kick but misses, then dodges a punch from Saitama, and they barrage each other non being able to hit the other, this went on untill garou managed to get a punch on Saitama but Saitama manages to kick garou in the stomach.

Saitama of course felt the stinging sensation but garou felt much more than that.

Garou then quickly tried attacking but Saitama does something garou didn't expect.

"Was that!? Martial arts!?"

Saitama blocks the attack and sends it to the side and punches him in side causing his body to go into shock, then he grabs him by the jaw and slams him into the ground.

"Serious series"

The air around got thick and his heart rate increased dramatically, the area just turned into dramatic line straps.

"Serious focused throw"

Saitama then launched garou into many building and causing an explosion which caused everyone watching to raise thier fist like all might did but they chanted something diffrent.

"One punch! One punch! One punch!"

That was the end, in the distance garou was unconscious, and everyone celebrated.

Unknown to everybody Saitama fell on his knees and grabbed his head looking for another fallen hair. And to his horror a single one was visible, which caused him to shed a tear.

"No"

The view from earth shows the sky being parted.

End of chapter.