The Attack On Camp Baldy

..
..

(It's been a few days since saitama and Mandalay have been training. Saitama has gotten smarter with his attacks along side his ability to hold back. Of course before he would kill someone now it's just enough to knock someone out. Mandalay has been a wonderfull teacher aswell as a friend)

Location: middle of Forrest

(Near the Forrest and around the 2 showed a bunch of blown up ground along size naked trees stripped from there colorful green leafs)

Mandalay: well done saitama. You've shown great improvement since the first time. Sure your punches are still deadly but now you can use wind pressure to emobolize your target.

(Saitama was scratching his ear, he felt proud but rather boared)

Saitama: that's good. So, where the kids?

Mandalay: don't worry about them. There safe. Say, I think it's already lunch time.

(She told saitama while looking at the time)

Saitama: so I missed lunch huh.

Mandalay: na I think if we hurry we can make it.

(Saitama knodes and starts walking)

Mandalay: so, you can't wait to put those moves to the test huh.

(Saitama shrugged)

Saitama: I guess.

(Mandalay face expression turned comedically bored before she knoded and looked forward)

Mandalay: esh.

The next day...

(Saitama was punching the air breaking a few trees while leaving some of them naked. The ground was filled with holes and cracks)

Saitama: your friends power is very convenient.

Mandalay: indeed. She can be real childish but what she does know is how to do a job. Made this field as good as new.

Saitama: well. Anyways we should head back. Race you!

(Saitama said disappearing in an instant)

Mandalay: you little!

(She ran towards the direction of the cabin)

Saitama: hehe.

(Saitamas sound wave shook the trees and earth)

Mandalay: hold on!

(Saitama stopped and watched as mandalay caught up)

Saitama: what's wrong?

Mandalay: *huff* it's the kids!

Saitama didn't understand untill he heard a small bomming noise. He turned to the explosion.

Mandalay: go! I'll find the others.

Saitama knoded and blitz towards the explosion. On one side he was able to see a colorful smoke color filling the air. He shot his leg to the side to stop himself. He realed his fist back.

Saitama: concentrated punch!

(As he shot air pressure shot directly in one direction pushing back treeze and causing the smoke to explode before disappearing. He heard a small explosion of power and turned towards a mountain. He was breafky able to see wind be pushed around. He reeled back his body before launching himself upwards leaving a small crater in the ground. As he launched himself he saw the whole Forrest. He turned to where he saw the explosion and saw a giant figure. He turned around and slammed his hands together creating a shock wave that was able to launch him towards that direction like a propeller)