Garou vs Heroes

The sound of static TV was heard until it began broadcasting live video footage.

"As you can see the new dangerous assailant has caused a commotion and is fighting the heroes"

A bird's eye view of the fight was on screen.

Meanwhile.

*boom!*

An explosion was seen as a hero was sent flying.

*ugh!

The hero known as endeavor broke through a wall and landed on his ass.

"Dammit!"

He got up and walked out of the hole.

"Who the hell is this guy"

He thought to himself.

I'm the distance Garou was facing all might alongside Mount lady and best jeanist.

*booom!*

Mt lady tried crushing garou but dodged easily, he then grabbed a huge piece of rubble and threw it at her stomach which pushed her back.

"SMAAAAAAASH!"

All might was about to give a devastating blow but was redirected by Garou.

*bang* *bang* *bang*

Garou rapidly punched all might stomach, each blow sounding like Shotgun blast. All might was pushed back several meters.

"Dammit! He's faster than before!"

Steam came out of all might. He began to fall on one knee and began coughing blood.

"Number 1 hero? So they say"

Garou said with venom I'm his voice.

*crack*

Garou looked at his arms and a hard black texture began to cover his body.

Garou began to have flashbacks from before when he first transformed.

"So it's happening again"

He examined his arms.

"Hasn't anyone told you to pay attention when fighting!"

A man in yellow slammed his feet into garous head which caused him to stagger back.

"Shit"

Garou controlled himself and stood upright. He turned to the attacker and saw a short Oldman wearing yellow.

"Arnt you too old to be a hero"

He said cracking his fingers.

"Arnt you too young to walk this path"

Torino countered taking a stance.

*ts

"You remind me of someone and it isn't pleasant"

*boom*

Causing a shock wave to form Garou blitzed towards Torino but before he could attack he noticed something. It was small but it shined.

*crack*

He slammed his feet into the ground stopping himself. Once still he examined it.

"String?"

He looked around.

"What's wrong? Old man's got you scared?"

Torino chucked.

*ts

Garou with a swift motion cut them.

"You'll be the one scared old man"