meeting

....

Yu: WHY ME!

Kamui: he saved you. He must know you or....something

Yu: but you said he had no records.

(Kamui signed in annoyance)

Kamui: I know I said that but.....it seems right, please.

(Yu looked looked at her bandages then and kamui)

Yu: *sighs* alright....

(Kamui knoded got up and headed for the exit, yu watched him as he walked off, turning to the TV she saw the strange man holding her in his arms causing a blush to form on her face)

Yu: h-how bad could it be? I mean...hes kinda cute......

(Her face turned red)

Meanwhile.....

(Saitama sat in the room drinking a soda before placing down and looking at his reflection, on the other side both detectives stood puzzled)

Noamasa: ok, lets review what we have

(Kenji knoded and looked at a clip board)

Kenji:

No records
Didn't have prior knowledge of "quirks"
Does not possess a quirk nor a mutation quirk
......but DNA Samples have matched the DNA of....sorahiko Torino.......

Noasama: the retired pro hero gran torino

(He said crossing his arms)

Kanji: i-i still don't understand, how?

(Noasama looked down trying to think of a reason how there connected)

Noasama: maybe as a kid they took him away...

Kanji: no that doesn't make sense. Wouldn't torino know?

Noasama: yeah I guess your right.

Kanji: should we call him....about.....him?

(He said pointing at Saitama who was trying to get every drop of coke from the can by shaking it infront of his mouth)

Kenji:......I....I don't see the relation....

(They both looked at each other)

Meanwhile....

(Yu was walking down the street, multiple people crowding the sidewalk. Yu had a cast that reached to her arm all the way around to her shoulder, she had a pad kn her cheek, of course yu didn't wear her hero costume instead she wore a brown jacket with fluff in the hood, a purple shirt, blue jeans and yellow high heels)

 Yu had a cast that reached to her arm all the way around to her shoulder, she had a pad kn her cheek, of course yu didn't wear her hero costume instead she wore a brown jacket with fluff in the hood, a purple shirt, blue jeans and yellow high heels)

(It was pretty cold outside so alot of poeple had jackets, walking infromt of the police station she gave the entrance a look before going inside, inside poeple sprinted around phones ringing and bells well...ringing. yu looked around untill she saw the person she needed to find)