Road To Monster

...

...
...
...

Police: MORE NOMUS WE NEED BACK U- AH!

*crash*

The police officer was about to call for back up but was stopped by the nomu about to attack, but in an instant it was sent flying into a wall to the cops suprise. The officer looked around and stopped when he noticed endeavor who had his hand out.

Endeavor: hurry and call for back up.

The police was in shook but after hearing him he shook out of it and talked Into his radio

Police: all available unites, we need back up I repeat we ne-

*BOOM*

before the cop could finish an explosion shook the ground. He turned to it and saw smoke rise into the air.

Meanwhile

All might: I WONT LET YOU GET AWAY!

*crash!*

All might brought down his fist upon a black figure. Gushing wind pushed back almost everyone.

*blast!*

All might was sent flying back.

All might: YOUNG BAKUGO! ugh!

All might barley dodged what seemed to be red and black whip like tenticles.

All might: guh!

*slash* *slash*

Meanwhile bakugo was fighting of the villains, they tried to slash him but baguko proved faster. With his blast he blasted away himself and attacks that the villain throught at him.

Bakugo: six against 1.

As he said that he dodged an attack from the mysterious magician.

Bakugo: I can't let that damn mask lay a finger on me.

He though as he launched himself in the air.

Meanwhile.

All might: GGHYYAA!

all might was dragged and launched into the air by the red and black wip coming out of one for alls hand.

*crash*

All might was launched into a building causing smoke to erupt from it.

Meanwhile

..........ring........ring.......ring...click.

Saitama: hello?

......

.......

......

Saitama put down the phone. His eyes covered by the show of his head.

*click*

He closed his phone and stood up.

Few minutes ago.........

Momo: bakugo has left the area we can go now!.

Deku: what about all might.

Momo saw how worried he was, even she had to admit as powerful as all might was this was going to be a hard battle.

Lida: all the heroes are busy.

Momo was thinking untill an idea popped up in her head.

Momo: not all of them.

She then took out a black device.