Meeting Relative

....

(Mt lady a kamui woods walked down a lane with multiple tents placed both left and right, mt lady was enjoying food she had to act dirty for)

Kamui woods: so how's saitama been.

(Mt lady turned to kamui , her mouth was full of food and all she could respond with was muttering)

Kamui: please don't talk with your mouth full.

(Kamui said withna tired tone)

*gulp*

Mt lady: I said, he's been feeling drowsy lately. He said it was home sickness or something. He doesn't stop talking about this guy named genos.

(Kamui scratched his chin)

Kamui: hmm....might be his brother.

Mt lady: maybe I don't know.

Kamui: so you guys dating or what?

(Mt lady flustered at that comment making her drop her food and start talking gibberish)

Mt lady: whatbiyfrisnd ohesaverygoodfriendimeanheasmorethsnamfriendithinkmaybeheismaybeheist

(Kamui felt sweat fall down his wooden helmet)

Kamui:h-hey you ok?

Mtlady: yeah I am but it's not like where daring or anything.

(Kamui chuckled)

Kamui: that socks. You guys look great together.

(Kamui said chuckling, mt lady grew a blush)

Mt lady; y-you think so.

Kamui: haha you saw how he held you when he saved you. That guy is amazing.

Mt lady: y-yeah I guess your right.

(Kamui patted her back)

Kamui: if you want to ask him out you should do it already.

(Mt lady didn't respond instead turned red)

Kamui: ANYWAYS. Can't wait to see these kids in action. Should be more exiting than last sports festival.

Mt lady: yeah that weird guy who could turn untagible.

(She said Giggling uncomfortably)

Meanwhile.....

(Saitama was laying on the couch covering himself in a blanket, he looked sad depressed even)

Saitama:.....

*ding*

(Poping his head out he looked over to the door, he stood up stretched and moved the red blanket, he walked to wards the door and opened it)

Saitama: hello?

All might: HELLO YOUNG SAITAMA!!

Saitama: Damn it use your inside voice!

Allmight: apologies but you haven't answered any of our calls.

(Saitama thought about jt before reaching out and grabbing his phone. Opening it he noticed he had 37 missed calls)

Saitama: w-whats so urgent that you had to call me 37 times....

(In a room nezy Saitama and all might sat close to eath other, nezu say behind his desk and both all might and Saitama sat right next to each other)

Nezu: so...you must be wondering why we have called you.

Saitama:*knoding*

Nezu: well....it's seems some of the heroes felt a bit....how can I say this...against you.