results

...

...

(Saitama and mt lady stared at the door with anticipation. Waiting for someone to know on the door and receive the letter. It's been a week since the exam)

Saitama:When does it arrive?

(Mt lady turned her head to saitama)

Mt lady: I got mine in the first week. It shouldn't be-

*ding*

(Both of then sprint to the door and opened it. Once open they saw a package laying on the floor with a letter on top, mt lady oicked it and closed the door, the next scene had both Saitama and mt lady staring at the box and letter seriously. Saitama with his sharp eyes and mt lady having a shadow cover hers)

Mt lady: well it's now or never....

(Saitama picked it the letter. He opened it and a small sphere shaped thing fell out surprising saitama,, mt lady looked over to the sphere and tilted her head)

Mt lady: what is that?

Saitama: charger?

(Mt lady looked at saitama with squinting eyes and a almost closed mouth)

*peep*

(Before she could retort a blue flash of light appeared in between saitama and mt lady or yu however you want to call her)

???: HEY THERE SAITAMA!

(Blinking, saitama gave a look at mt lady who gave a "I don't know jester" buy shrugging with her hand up)

???: YOUR PROBOBLY HAVE MANY QUESTION BUT THEY CAN WAIT. RIGHT NOW I PRESENT MIC WILL TELL YOU YOUR SCORE.

mt lady: wow I never got one like this?

Present mic: FOR YOUR SCORES ON THE WRITTEN EXAM!

mt lady: well all those months of studying should pay off.

(Saitama gave a confident grin)

Saitama: hell yeah. It was a piece of-

Present mic: you failed.

Both:EHHHHHHHH!

(Both figures turning pale white with widen jaws and huge gaping eyes)

Present mic: I MEAN YOU FAILED FAILED. LIKE SERIOUSLY LOOK HERE. ONE OF YOUR QUESTIONS WHERE. IF A VILLAIN TAKES A PURESE FROM AN ELDERLY WOMEN WHAT DO YOU.

(Mt lady slowly turned to saitama furiously, her face looked like she was going to tear saitama in 2)

Present mic: YOU WROTE "PUNCH HIM"

*BONK*

(Mt lady knuckles punched saitama in the haid)

Mt lady: PUNCH IT!!

(Saitama with a small ball forming on his head started to sweat)

Saitama: T-thats what I do!

(Mt lady grabbed him by the color of his shirt about to knock some Sense into him untill)

Present mic: now for the the next test....

(Present Mic Said with a serious tone stopping mt lady from moving and saitama just turning to see the halagram of Present mic)

Present mic: you scored 655 points in total. And that's only from what we could find. CONGDATULATIONS SAITAMA YOU PASSED!!! SEE YOU THIS WEEK.

(Present Mic Said waving before the hologram shut off, mt lady had widen eyes. She turned to saitama a smile slowly growing to saitamas discomfort)