Camp Baldy

...
...
...
..
.

(The next day saitama was sound asleep when suddenly)

Yu: SAITAMA GET UP ITS TIME TO GO YOUR 30 MINUTES LATE SAITAMA!

(Saitama out of fear jumped up in the air and got into a funny fighting position and turned to yu)

Yu: HURY!

(Saitama was putting on his blue jump suit with the help of yu who forced pushed his clothes on which saitama turned red in response)

Yu: YOUR 5 MINUTES LATE GOGPGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO!

(yu quickly stuffed his costume Inside a bad and threw it at saitama who looked at it but could not respond as yu grabbed him by the neck collar and dragged him out side)

Saitama: hey hold ACK!

(Saitama was quickly dragged downstairs leaving a trail of smoke that covered part of the house)

Yu: GET IT!

(yu threw saitama into the car cousing it to rattle a bit but ignored it, she quickly ran to the other side and got in)

Yu: SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!

(YU started the car and quickly hit the pedal causing a screech of the tires to fill there ears, as the tires smoked the car quickly blits towards the street passing by angery drivers, inside saitama held his luggage like his life depending on it)

Saitama: hey yu...

(Looking at her reflection he noticed yus eye brows touching and her face muscles to shape into a mad face which scared saitama to his core, if he didn't know true fear well this was it)

Saitama: yu.......um.

(5 minutes of driving lated)

(Aizawa was looking at his watch then back to the road that led to the school)

Aizawa: *exhales* where's that-

(Before he could finish he noticed a small dust storm that seemed to follow the road, he leaned forward and placed his hand over his head to block the scorching blinding sun)

Aizawa: what the?

(Getting a better look aizawa noticed it was a car, and that car was being driving by......)

aizawa: WHAT THE SHI-

*SCREEEEEEEECH*

(aizawa eyes where wide and struck a defensive pose and awaited for the strike that never came, confused aizwa took the risk of opening one eyes and noticing the car infront of him, the looked at the glass and saw mt lady, she had a scary face, he slowly looked behind her and saw a petrified saitama)

Yu: alright where here *smiles*

(Saitama looked like he witnessed a murder, his eyes widen and in mouth hung open. His expression was planted on his face unable to change ge expression even while extending the car, aizawa had widen eyes and hung his mouth less expression than saitama but the best he could muster)

Yu: have fun sai *waves*

(She have him a cute smile while waving, saitama held his luggage in the same position since he left the house and stood next to aizawa both stuck there face expressions unable to move them, yu started her car again and drives backwards before making a u turn and driving towards the distance, saitama d a aizawa both look at each other before tunring back and looking at the tire tracks yu made, aizawa was the first to move)

Aizawa: i-ill tell the kids we are ready.

(Aizawa still suprised walked towards the bus then followed by saitama)