The Stained Wolf

...
..
..
.
(Garou was jumping building to building looking for Stain. Shigaraki said he was going to release some nomus out here and cause havoc. He told mirko that he had a job to do so he would be gone for a long time. Now she has some interns she's taking care of)

Garou: goddamnit how hard it is to find a guy in red.

(Garou keptooking around untill he was able to hear a faint clash of metal)

Garou; huh?

(He stopped and turned to the direction of the noise, he jumped towards it and when he got close he saw a man in red with with a katana fighting a boy with blue hair and what looked like jets for legs)

Garou: who's riding hood?

Ida: ATOP RIGHT THERE STAIN THE HERO KILLER!

Garou: oh....

(They both clashed for a while and garou sat there watching. He noticed something)

Ida: shit!

(Ida somehow just went limp, garou tilted his head in curiosity but had to dodge a ninja star that was aiming for his eye)

Stain: looks like we have a little stalker.

(Garou slowly tilted his head to face stain menacingly)

Stain: well....arnt you going to introduce yourself hero.

(Garou rolled his eyes and jumped landing softly on the ground)

Stain: so you wanted for me to take down the kid so you could defeat me and take all the credit ts* you heroes are a the s-

Garou: shut up already......

(Garou raised his head)

Garou: you got one of those things right.

(The hero killer slowly took out his katana slowly waiting for an opening)

Garou: your ability...quirk whatever..

(Stain tilted his head)

Garou: it has to do something with cutting.....from what I saw you licked blood and then he went limp........I'm guessing that was his blood.

(He said pointing at a stressed out Ida)

Ida: GET OJT OF HERE THIS IS MY FIGHT!

Garou: no to gloom your moment but your paralyzed right now...

(Ida couldn't argue)

Garou: anyways........

(Garou took a stance which made Stain take out his katana)

Stain: I wonder what your blood taste like.

(Stain said licking his blade, garou cringed at this but ignored it)

Stain: EEEYYYAAAA!

(Stain launched his sword at gatou but garou swiftly dodged)

Garou: too slow.

(Garou kicked Stain in the stomach which launched Stain a few feet back, he held his stomach)

Stain: huh! Gah! Shit!

Shit! He's fast!
Stain thought

(Stain launched at garou swinging his sword but garou only dodged)

Stain: your fast. But I'm smarter.

(Garou slammed his fist into stains mouth causing blood to gush out, Stain fell on his knees and covered his mouth)

Garou: I'm sorry what was th-AT-