All Punch

Early chapter ;)
.....
(In a cell Saitama sat picking his nose. After that....well incident with the number 1 hero he was put into a jail cell. He didn't tknow what he did wrong after all it was him who was attacked. After a while he started walking around. He stepped infront of the cell door and tried to peak out)

Saitama:......it's quiet....

(In another room mt lady and all light where talking to the officers)

Officer: sorry mt lady but I can't do that?

Mt lady: W-why not? He was attacked?

(All Might looked down in shame)

Officer: even so he broke the law and used his quirk. And used it on non other then the number 1 hero.

(All Might looked up at the officer)

All might: please this was a misunderstanding. I attacked the wrong person. I should be in that cell not him.

(Officer eyes widen for a second before knoding)

Officer: all in the same. The difference is that you have a license. He doesn't. All Might I get it you feel responsible. But breaking the law is well....breaking the law. If we free criminals just because they are begged out then the system would collapse.

(All Might sat on a chair and leaned down his head)

All might: i-i understand...

(The 2 heros looked down in defeat)

???: not so fast.

(All three turned around and saw the detective noasama)

Officer: sir...please. I already-

(The detective stopped next to all might and placed and arm up stopping the Officer from speaking)

Noasama: no need to explain I already know....

Mt lady: s-so why are you here if you don't mind me asking?

(Noasama took out papers from his inside his jacket)

Noasama: seems like there's a loophole here.

(Everyone raised a brow)

Noasama: it's simple really. You cannot hold Saitama for illegal usage of quirk because Saitama doesn't have one.

Officer:......

All might:.....

Mt lady:....

Everyone: EEEEEEH!?

(Noasama eyes widen for a second from the shoked screams. He rested them and looked at the officer)

Officer: t-there must be a mistake!

(Noamasa knoded)

Noasama: you cannot hold Saitama for any charges. Self defense no quirk was pushed into it all the charges placed on him have legal answers. He's innocent of all charges.

(All three of them had gaping mouths)

Officer: o-o-ok I um... I see. Let me go get him them.

(The officer walked through a door to pick up saitama)

All might: noasama. I don't know how to thank you.

(Noasama smiled)

Noasama: no need old friend. You know I'll always be here.

(They both shook hands)

All might: even so your a great deal of help. I wouldn't know what to do without you.