The Wolf And The Rabbit

....
...
..
.

Villain: GIVE ME YOUR WALLET!!!

Women: AHHH!

(A villain who could turn into rubber grabbed a girl by her foot and lifted her)

Villain: quit your screaming

(The villain hushed the girl with his finger. His body was a red skin color, he had black spikey hair and a blue jacket with dark red sunglasses)

Villain: I'm the villain rubber trap and I'll be the greatest villain!

(Looking around she noticed how multiple heroes layer on the ground injured and in near death. Only one remained awake but unable to move, she had bunny ears and had a very mature body. She had long white hair white clothes and a huge c in her chest. Her broken white gloves still remained on her wrist, this was non other than the bunny hero, she was injured and bleeding out unable to save the women. They where Ina hidden lair and the women was a hastage)

Rabbit hero: L- UGH! LET HER....GO!!

(The plastic villain gave her a smile that surprisingly didn't split his head into 2, he stretched his head towards the rabbit girl, he then got face to face)

Rubber trap: heh heh heh....you where always my favorite..

(He licked his lips making the rabbit hero very incomparable)

Rubber trap. Most villain would beat you till you knocked out....no not me....I like to play with my prey if you know what I mean....

(The rabbits eyes widen in fear, she tried to lift herself up but her bones where cracking. Before she could get up the rubber villain smashed her face into the concrete)

Rubber trap: your going to move to much. I'll have you to go.

(His smile was villainous. Rabbit hero was still awake but her heart was rabidly increasing. She couldn't let anything happen to the innocent civilian)

Rabbit hero: AHHHHH! *POW*

(The rabbit hero put all her remaining strength into punching the hand the women was being held in, the rubber hero dropped the women and she started running)

Rubber trap: UGH!! Those claws of yours are pretty dangerous.

(He watched the women get away. Turning back to the hero he liked her cheek)

Rubber trap: well congratulations hero. Your now going to retrieve her punishment on top of yours. Hahaha!

(The rabbit hero's eyes widen. Gritting her teeth she tried to wiggle out)

Rubber trap: quit moving save that energy when I'm fu-

???: hey!

(Both of them turned to the dark hallway as the sound of cracking knuckles and foot steps filled the now quiet lair)

Rubber trap: W-who there!!?

???: does it matter? What meaning do words of a dead man really have.

(Coming into the light a buff yet thin man with white hair grey right long sleeve shirt with white pants and a yellow bent come into like with a smile that could kill)