CHAPTER 1

In this very difficult life, there was a little 10-year-old girl who lived alone

In this very difficult life, there was a little 10-year-old girl who lived alone. Her family had been killed by devil 1-2 months ago and she was living on her own. She was working as a waitress in a cafe outside when her parents were killed by devils. She didn't go to school because her family's financial situation was not good, she worked in a cafe, even though she was young.

Y/N was still working at the cafe and she was living at home with a cat she found on the street. Her cat would never run away from home, and would go everywhere with her. Since Y/N didn't know exactly how to spend her daily salary, she usually only fed her cat.

After her parents died, Y/N continued to live as if nothing had happened, which made her neighbors suspicious. Y/N didn't care about her family's death and continued to live as before. Her Neighbors thought that because she was so young, she would be depressed by this incident, but Y/N continued to live normally. Y/N was a cold-blooded person and was never afraid or upset no matter what happened to her, except for her cat...

------------------------------------------------------

Y/N got up early as usual and put on random clothes. Since she didn't have a clock at home, she always went to the cafe whenever she wanted, and was often scolded by her boss. Y/N was often bullied because of her eyes. She used to get her boss to do whatever she wanted, so she usually wouldn't look him in the face while talking. The red circles in her eyes would inadvertently hypnotize the person she was talking to. (I'm so sorry everyone, but the red circles are a part of her Power)

Y/N rushed out of her house, put her cat on her shoulder and started walking. She was quite hungry as her cat and herself hadn't eaten yesterday. Y/N didn't go to work yesterday because she was tired, so her boss didn't give her any money. But she didn't care about her own hunger, it was more important to her whether her cat was hungry or not.

Y/N felt that someone was following her but kept walking with her cat without looking back. Her cat looked behind Y/N and wrapped his tail around her neck.  Whenever Y/N's cat thought Y/N was in danger, he would wrap his tail around her neck.

"Hey." The man said. When Y/N looked back, she realized that the person following her was her neighbor. The neighbor stood in front of Y/N and looked down at her face.

"I told you to pay your rent before, right?" The man said, Y/N nodded and she kept walking but the man grabbed her by the arm and pulled her back.

"And it's been a month and you still haven't paid, I'll let you live if you become my slave." The man said, Y/N looked at the man confused. But it was quite normal for such things to happen in this city where she lived.

"I refuse to be your slave." Y/N said and turned around then walked away from him. The man didn't speak for a while, Y/N's cat continued to watch him. The man did not speak for a while made both of them suspicious, so Y/N kept walking fast. But when Y/N looked behind her, she saw the knife coming towards them and bent down, but the knife was stuck in her cat's head.

"If you don't pay your rent, then I'll kill you both." The man said. His body suddenly grown, and knives were starting to come out of his body parts. When Y/N looked at her cat, he was still alive but about to die. Y/N hugged her cat tightly and started running without reacting. The man started throwing knives after them and they all got stuck in Y/N's back. Even though Y/N ​​fell to the ground, she put her hands on her cat and tried her best to keep him from getting hurt. Y/N covered her face with her hands and then looked at the man's face.

"Kill yourself." Y/N said. The man looked into Y/N's eyes and threw a knife at her for the last time, the knife went into Y/N's forehead and Y/N fell to ground unconscious. After watching them for a while, the man began to tear his own body apart with knives, but suddenly died when someone attacked him. His body parts fell to the ground, and the devil hunters who killed him approached Y/N.

"She's dead." The tall man said. The blond-haired boy near him shrugged.

"I'm not surprised." He said, the tall one looked at him in anger. The tall black-haired boy leaned over Y/N and saw the cat behind her. The cat got on top of Y/N and stared at them for a while. The knife on the cat's head was still on his head, but his head was not bleeding. The cat suddenly slipped under Y/N's clothing and disappeared, both devil hunters looked at the cat confused.

"Where did the cat go?" Blond-haired guy said. The tall one shrugged and got up, watched Y/N's body carefully. Y/N's wounds suddenly started to heal and the knives on her body disappeared. Y/N suddenly opened her eyes and stood up and looked at the two of them, both devil hunters backed away in fear.

"This kid is terrible, I think we should get out of here..." The blond-haired devil hunter said. Y/N touched her body with her hands and looked around confused, she couldn't find her cat anywhere. The tall boy leaned over Y/N's height and grabbed her by the shoulders.

"Did you make a deal with this devil?" He said, Y/N looked at his face confused.

FLASH

"I want you to survive, and if you want to live, I want you to make a deal with me." The cat said. Y/N looked around and there was only herself and her cat in the room.

"I will let you use my power, but I will take something from you. Every time you use my power, I'll take 5 minutes out of your life." The cat said. Y/N was going to make a deal with this devil even though she didn't know how long she would live. Because she thought she might see him again, she didn't want her cat to live alone.

"I accept the deal."

===============================

Right...I made a deal with my cat...Y/N thought and opened her eyes. But when she opened her eyes and looked around, she was lying in a chair. She slowly got up from the seat and looked around to see a woman sitting in the armchair in front of her.

"Did you sleep well little one?" The woman said. When Y/N looked into the woman's eyes, she realized that they both had similar eyes. She wondered if they had the same power.

"The demon hunter who brought you here thinks you made a deal with a devil. Did you do anything like that? I smell both devil and human in you, so I hope you don't try to lie."

1231 words...