-CHAPTER 25-

-25-

It had been 2 days and Y/N was continuing her normal life. Aki was trying to make her happy as best he could, and so was Denji.

Aki would be out of town for 2 days and cooked for them, but Power and Denji wanted to go with him. Y/N wanted it too but Makima didn't let her, she wanted Y/N to stay with Kishibe because she thought she was dangerous. Makima wouldn't say why but she wasn't killing Y/N, she just said she needed her. Y/N could guess why, probably Makima would use her to fight Gun Devil. Because Makima was trying to find Gun Devil also Gun Devil was quite strong so she needed strong Devils.

But Y/N wasn't going to let that happen as best she could, she didn't want to help Makima, she would just help and save the others...

===============================

"Thanks for agreeing to take the cat and Y/N." Aki said.

"Whatcha want as a souvenir?" Denji said. Kishibe picked the cat up.

"Alcohol." Kishibe said, Denji nodded. Denji, Power, and Aki began to move away from them. The others sat in the car and Aki took one last look at Y/N, Y/N waved to him and entered the house. Kishibe entered the house and closed the door.

Y/N looked around the house and inside the rooms, while Kishibe sat on the couch and watched Y/N. Kishibe opened the Cat's cage and the cat started walking around. Y/N looked at Kishibe and sat down in the chair opposite him.

"Don't even think of running away." Kishibe said. Y/N agreed with him.

"Better than seeing Makima's face." Y/N said. Kishibe turned on the TV and started thinking while watching Y/N.

"Looking at a child, it's easy to guess what they're thinking, but I can't tell what you're thinking. What exactly are you planning to do?" Kishibe said. Kishibe opened the window next to him and began to smoke.

"I don't need a plan, I'll show Makima how weak she is. Makima won't do anything to me and my Devil." Y/N said. Kishibe could even see in her eyes how serious Y/N was. She was stubborn, she couldn't convince her, Y/N was going to die. Y/N stood up and picked the cat up.

"Didn't she say you are not allowed to touch cats?" Kishibe said. Y/N shrugged.

"Am i supposed to care?" Y/N said. Kishibe stood up and threw the cigarette out of the window.

"Okay kiddo, we're going out." Kishibe said. Y/N looked at Kishibe confused and slowly put the cat down.

"Where are we going?" Y/N said. Kishibe took the cat's food and water bowl and set it down on the floor and put food and water on the bowls.

"To the place you deserve."

===============================

"You're the kid, not me." Kishibe said. Y/N tried to take the pink hat and put it on Kishibe's head, but Kishibe pushed it away with his hand. Y/N raised her eyebrows and slowly moved away from Kishibe, picked up the water gun from the playground and started spraying it on Kishibe. Kishibe looked at Y/N with a serious look, but when he saw her laughing, he averted his gaze and hid behind his seat.

"Hiding from a kid huh?" Yoshida said. Kishibe looked into Yoshida's face and slowly stood up and fixed his clothes.

"Why did you follow me?" Kishibe said and sat back on his seat.

"I work here." Yoshida said and smiled.

"Lie." Kishibe and Y/N said. Yoshida laughed slightly and sat down in front of Kishibe.

"Need a reason? I just wanted to follow you." Yoshida said. Y/N put the pink hat on Yoshida's head, Yoshida continued to hold the hat on his head and started talking to Kishibe. Y/N took the pink cloak and placed it on Yoshida's back. Yoshida was still unaware and was in deep conversation with Kishibe. Y/N started to slide down the slides on the playground and looked at the other kids, all of them playing with their family but Y/N didn't care and tried to find hidden places in the playground.
Y/N was almost 11 years old and there were more 7 year old kids as this playground was for 13-7 year olds. Yet there were also children aged 12-13-11.

Y/N took the white nail polish from the table and took Yoshida's hand and started applying white nail polish to his nails. After a while, Yoshida pulled his hand away as it tickled him and looked at Y/N.

"Don't worry you look beautiful." Kishibe said and slowly got up. Y/N ran after Kishibe and turned to look at Yoshida, while Yoshida was staring at his hands. Y/N laughed and continued walking with Kishibe.

===============================

Kishibe and Y/N were sitting at a restaurant eating. Kishibe was smoking a cigarette and looking at his phone, while Y/N was leaning her head on the table watching the news. Y/N picked up the fork and continued to eat, realizing she missed the others. Y/N lifted her head because she was really sleepy, she watched Kishibe for a while. Y/N yawned and leaned back in the chair, Kishibe tossed the cigarette and turned off his phone, looking at Y/N.

Kishibe looked out the window and it was already quite dark. He could only hear the sound of crickets and the street was pretty quiet. Kishibe stood up and headed towards the cash register and paid the money. Y/N slowly stood up and followed Kishibe, they both left the restaurant and got into the car. Y/N sat in the back seat of the car and opened the window to stare out.

"Didn't you have any work today?" Y/N said. Kishibe started to drive and locked the windows and doors.

"I got permission." Kishibe said. Y/N looked at Kishibe mouth-open because she thought he was a pretty busy person.

"When are we going to kill a Devil again?" Y/N said, Kishibe shrugged.

"If one of them tries to attack, we will." Kishibe said, Y/N nodded. By killing the Devils, Y/N could get stronger and kill Makima and Aki wouldn't have to do anything. The more Devils Aki killed, maybe the closer he was to death, so Y/N wanted to kill the Devils herself and get stronger herself.

"Do you think we can change the future?" Y/N said. Kishibe shook his head. I will change the future. Y/N thought. She didn't want Aki to die, she would do whatever she could so that he wouldn't die...

1135 words.