CHAPTER 13

-13-

Yesterday, Kishibe went to Makima after taking Y/N home. Power, Aki and Denji had arrived home quite late. But that wasn't a problem because Y/N had sneaked into the house and it was pretty dark.

-----

"There is no plan." Kishibe said. Aki looked around, then looked at Kishibe and nodded. Y/N was listening to Denji and Power's conversations. They were constantly swearing at each other, but since Y/N wasn't that small, of course she knew that swearing was bad.

"Don't trust this little girl too much. Just saying." Kishibe said and looked at Aki, then slowly walked away.

Aki stared at Kishibe for a while, then looked at Y/N. Y/N was just a little girl and he trusted her. They could easily kill her since she was just a kid, so she thought Y/N wouldn't do anything bad. Aki thought that the reason Kishibe thought that way was because of Y/N's personality. Y/N was just too young and could have a breakdown soon,or  she could become a worse person in the future. Or when she got older and stronger, she could try to kill everyone.

Maybe he wouldn't have thought the same if he was comparing this to someone older than Y/N, but he didn't think Y/N could stand it.  As she got older, she could become a worse person, or ruthless. Or she could try to be a hero, but she was more likely to be a villain since she was just a kid.
The more Aki thought about these possibilities, the worse he felt because he wouldn't be around Y/N soon.

--------------

Y/N was trying to help the others kill the zombies. Because zombies were not conscious, or almost all of them had no eyes, she could not take their blood and protect others, so she had to create a weapon from her own blood. Y/N noticed that Angel Devil was a very lazy person so she usually helped him, even if Angel Devil didn't realize it.

And as expected, Power and Denji were having fun killing zombies. Everyone was yelling so much while fighting and it was so loud for Y/N, she felt like her head was going to explode. Almost everyone in Division 4 was attacking zombies together. They come to their area to capture the Devils who had killed Himeno. Because they killed Himeno, no one would regret catching them.

"Hey, you...Got a handkerchief?" The angel devil said and looked at Aki. Y/N thought Angel Devil was talking to her and looked at her, then looked in her pockets and took the napkins she had made herself a cover from the restaurant yesterday. But Aki approached Angel and gave the handkerchief to him.

"I'm surprised you'd get this close to me. If i touch you, I'll shorten your life span." The angel Devil said. Interesting... Y/N thought and stood behind Angel Devil.

"It's safe through cloth, right?" Aki said. As Y/N was about to approach Aki, she fell to the ground when Angel Devil suddenly moved his wings. So heavy... Y/N thought and looked up at him confused.

"Ow. That hurt." Angel Devil said. Y/N shifted slightly to the side and looked at Aki, saw that he knocked a man down. Seeing Angel Devil looking at her, she quickly stood up.

"Did i hit you?" Angel Devil said, Y/N shook her head. The Angel Devil looked at her confused then looked at Aki.

"Devil! Move him outside." Aki said. The angel devil took a deep breath and nodded.

"I'm being ordered around...Well, it's better than fighting, i guess." Angel Devil said. Y/N ran up to Aki and started walking with him. Y/N had to go with Aki because Denji and Power were making such stupid plans. She couldn't make plans too or fight because she was young anyway, and Power and Denji couldn't protect her either.

Aki and Y/N started to move inside the building. Y/N was ready to help him, thanks to Kishibe. Y/N pulled Aki's arm, Aki looked at her confused and bent down to her height.

"I fell when his wings accidentally hit me." Y/N whispered. Aki kept walking normally and tried not to laugh, he didn't know why, but the little mishaps she had gone through seemed hilarious to him. Even if no one attacked her, she was always injured in some way.

-----------------------------------------------------------

When YN and Aki entered a room, they saw a staircase in front of them. Aki and Y/N came out of the stairs, they saw that the girl who tried to kill Denji a few days ago was there.  Aki walked forward and looked at the girl.

"Don't resist. Surrender now." Aki said. Surrender? Y/N thought and looked st Aki confused, this girl wouldn't surrender.

"Snake. Spit it out." The grl said as her nose bleed. Y/N stepped back and saw Himeno's Devil, the Ghost Devil, standing in front of her.

"Son of a-"

"Ghost. Kill them." The girl said. Y/N looked into her eyes and their eyes met, she quickly turned her head and grit her teeth and watched the wall. This kid is annoying me. The girl thought. Y/N took the girl's own blood, but just as she was about to form a weapon, she felt the Ghost Devil lift her by the neck. Aki looked back in panic, but Y/N changed the direction of the blood with her hands and fell to the ground, cutting off Ghost Devil's hand.

She pointed the blood towards her and hit her hands so that she was thrown backwards and her hands were pinned to the wall. She was about to pin her feet to the wall as well, but the Ghost Devil punched her, she fell down the stairs and slammed into the door, the door smashed and she fell out of the room. Ghost Devil suddenly grabbed Aki by the Neck and lifted him up into the air and started choking him.

Y/N quickly stood up and started running up the stairs through the hole in the door. But Ghost devil grabbed Y/N by the waist and pinned her to the wall, trying to dig her nails into her neck. Y/N was able to protect herself with the shield she made with her blood, but Ghost Devil was still choking Aki.
As Y/N was about to help Aki, Devil dug her nails into Y/N's throat and pushed it deeper. (The ghost devils gender is unknown, i will use she/her for now.)

Y/N forgot about the blood flowing from her neck and focused on Aki and tried to save him, but she couldn't save him, it was like she had reached her limit, she couldn't control the blood...

1155 words.