CHAPTER 8

Arai started walking towards the Devil

"Someone is controlling me!" Arai yelled, Aki looked at Y/N. Arai stopped in front of the Devil. He turned around and looked at Y/N.

"Y/N, this is not the time for revenge." Aki said. Revenge? Y/N thought.

"When you all told Denji to die, everyone agreed, what changed when it came to killing Arai?" Y/N said. Denji looked at Y/N proudly and patted her back, Aki facepalmed only. Y/N let Arai go and looked at the others. Others lowered their heads and began to think...

===============================

30 minutes later.

Y/N rested her head on Denji's shoulder and watched the wall, while Devil stood beside them.

"Aki...Do you actually have some kind of plan to get out?" Himeno said then looked at Denji and Y/N. Aki watched Y/N and Denji laugh out loud, Aki was glad that she was laughing as she didn't usually laugh much.

"What would you do if you had 5 minutes left to die? Probably i would date with the first woman i see and f-" Denji said then looked at Aki, Aki glared at him.

"Fast food." Denji said, Y/N looked at him confused. "What about you?" Denji said.

"I would use my Devil." Y/N said and sighed, Denji laughed then watched Y/N for a while.

"Oh."

Aki sighed and looked at Himeno.

"If we believe what it said, then we can't kill it. But I've no intention of killing Denji." Aki said. Himeno agreed with him.

"But at this rate we will starve to death." Himeno said. Aki nodded and averted his gaze.

"If worse comes to worst, I'll use the swor-"

"That's a no." Himeno said and they went silent for a while. Sword? Y/N thought and looked at then confused.

"If worse comes to worst, don't use the sword. If it comes to that sorry but...Denji, just die for us?" Himeno said and slightly smiled at Denji. Y/N shook her head and then looked at Denji, Denji pointed at Y/N.

"I promised to her my bad..." Denji said, Himeno sighed and stood up. Denji raised his hand and placed it on Y/N's hand. He grabbed Y/N's fingers and started playing with them.

"They're too small." Denji said. He pulled Y/N's finger and tried to extend it, Y/N slapped his hand and pulled her hand back.

"Maybe because she's a child." Aki said, Denji agreed with him.

"Yeah yeah that's what i said..." Denji said. Y/N grabbed Denji's hair and pulled it.

"Ow!!" Denji yelled and pushed her hands away.

"Your hairs are too short." Y/N said. Denji mimicked what Y/N said and crossed his arms. Y/N sighed and stood up, While she was about to yawn, someone suddenly picked her up and started running.

"Kill Denji and give me his heart..." The devil said. Y/N looked at the Devil and tried to find the eyes, she couldn't see the Devil's eyes. The room was starting to rise, Himeno held Y/N tightly and hold to the wall. Aki pushed them from behind to keep them balanced.

"Give me Denji's heart!!" The devil yelled. Y/N looked down at the Devil's mouth then looked at Himeno.

"I'm going to use the sword...Okay Himeno?" Aki said. Himeno lifted her hand up and pointed at Aki, the arms from Himeno's ghost grabbed Aki tightly.

"The hell are you doing?!" Denji yelled and looked at Himeno confused.

"If he uses that sword, we'll be able to get outside but...If he uses it, his life will be significantly shortened because of the contract he made. He's still got a lot of things left he has to do...Sorry Denji." Himeno said. Suddenly they started to hear shouts and when Denji looked behind him, Arai suddenly jumped on him. Kobeni held up the knife in her hand and was about to stab Denji, Aki pushed Arai and Kobeni stabbed him in the chest.

"It's true he's...A revolving son of a bitch...and no one would be sad to him go. But he's looking to kill the gun devil...I can't kill the gun devil by myself...To kill it, I'm going to need all the devil hunters with a backbone i can get in order to face it...!!" Aki said and groaned in pain. Denji looked down at Aki then looked at Power.

"Power! You're a blood devilman right? Can you stop his blood?" Denji said. I am one too... Y/N thought.

"The only blood i can freely control is my own. Someone else's is hard..." Power said and crossed her arms. Power pushed Aki's hand away and held his chest.

"But it topknot here died, I'd lose the human making me food, so guess I'll do it." Power said. Himeno sat on her knees and looked at them panicked.

"What do we do...Aki...A-aki...What do we dooo!?" Himeno said. Y/N watched them confused.  Kobeni is talking a lot. Y/N thought then looked at Kobeni, Kobeni looked at Y/N in horror. Even if Y/N took all of Kobeni's blood and created a weapon with it, Kobeni would have died from blood loss and Y/N would have killed a Devil hunter.

"Th-this isn't my fault!! You! It's your fault! This would have been resolved already if you had just left yourself be eaten like a good boy!!" Kobeni yelled and pointed the knife at Denji. Denji moved backwards and looked down at the Devil.

"I'll just go get eaten. But im gonna fight back. If i manage murder that devil somehow..." Denji said and looked at Himeno. "Hey! You haven't forgotten about that kiss right?" Denji said.

"You figured out a way to win?" Power said, Denji nodded.

"It's gonna hurt like hell, but... I'll turn into a chainsaw. Fuck if i know why, but that devil's scared of my chainsaw! That's why he was trying to get you assholes to kill me instead of just doing it himself!" Denji said. That makes sense now... Y/N thought.

"And that devil...said it hurt when he took attacks. In which case, I'll just cut him up until he wishes he'd dead. I just hafta make it kill itself!" Denji said. Power clapped her hands;

"That's a pretty devilish way of thinking!" Power said. Denji sighed and looked at Aki, then looked back at the Devil.

"Don't go doing shit you don't have to do. I'm not looking to have any more debts. So if we get out of this, we're calling it even!" Denji said and he jumped down and fell into the Devil's mouth. Devil shut his mouth.

1136 words.