CHAPTER 3

Aki and Y/N continued to eat in silence for a while

Aki and Y/N continued to eat in silence for a while. Y/N stopped looking at him, this time watching another man. Aki was starting to get suspicious and was just watching Y/N and the man.

"Alright, We have to go." Aki said. Y/N got up from her chair and stood in front of Aki, pointing to the man. The man averted his gaze and pretended to continue eating, Aki was starting to get suspicious. Aki took Y/N's hand and left the cafe, helping her get in the car and closing the doors. Aki glanced at the cafe one last time, realized that the man was not there, and got into the car. Aki quickly started the engine and started driving.

"Did you know that man?" Aki said, Y/N shook her head. Aki was getting even more suspicious, that man might be following them. When he looked behind the car in the mirror, there was no car following them. Aki took a deep breath and continued driving. He wanted to talk to Y/N, but Y/N didn't answer questions much, just doing what she was told. He didn't want her to grow up like this because she was just a kid. After driving a little longer, he stopped by a park.

Aki helped Y/N get out of the car and started walking towards the park. He took her hand and walked into the park and looked at the children, all of them playing with their family. He grabbed Y/N and put her on the swing and started swinging the swing, neither of them still speaking.

"If you're bored, I want you to tell me." Aki said. It was actually good for him to stay away from the chaos. He kept rocking Y/N on the swing and bent slightly to look at her face, Y/N was watching people with a slight smile. Even though Y/N wasn't acting normally, Aki was still acting like she was a normal kid. Aki stopped the swing and helped Y/N get off the swing. He placed her on the slide and signaled for her to slide. Y/N quickly pushed herself off the slide and fell off the slide.
Aki grit his teeth as he looked at Y/N and helped her to her feet, everyone was watching them. Maybe that's enough fun. Aki thought and walked away...

===============================

"That house!! Meowy and the devil are in there!!" Power yelled and pointed at the house. Aki left Y/N with Power and Denji because he had to go to Makima. But Power and Denji were dealing with interesting things, and now the two of them had to fight a demon. Power didn't care that Y/N was a kid and thought she should learn to fight too.

"Man, I don't really wanna go all chainsaws on it cuz I'll get faint..." Denji said. Whenever Denji used his power, his whole body ached.

"Ohh? Go chainsaws?" Power said and looked at his face confused. Denji nodded;

"Yeah, i can turn into chainsaws!" Denji yelled and looked at Power's face proudly.

"Human jests are so unamusing." Power said. Denji looked at her face in anger.

"Isn't it gonna use your cat as a hostage if you show up? You can't come this close with me, right?" Denji said and kept walking. Y/N, on the other hand, was walking slowly behind and looking around, she could already smell the demon.

"Ohh? Was that my story?" Power said. Denji looked at her even confused;

"Story?" Denji said. Power nodded.

"A slip of the tongue...it was..." Power said. Both of them suddenly picked up their axes and attacked each other.

"Ah!!" Denji screamed in pain. Denji had predicted what Power would do, but he wasn't quick to react. Power hit Denji on the head with her ax and Denji fell to the ground, bleeding. Power grabbed Denji's arm and started dragging him on the floor towards the house, Y/N was watching them confused. Y/N followed them into the house and looked at the devil.

"You made me wait for quite some time, blood devil...I thought you'd run away." The devil said. Power shook her head;

"Bat...I brought you a human as you wished!" Power yelled and looked up at the devil. The devil looked at Y/N first, then looked down at Denji.

"My first meal in so long! A young male, eh...? Looks like I'll get to drink blood brimming with life force!" The devil said, power nodded. The bat devil picked denji up and looked at his face, pointed at his arm;

"Look at my arm, human!! You damn humans did this to me!! This infernal wound forced me to hide my grand self!!" The bat devil yelled. Denji tried to move;

"Like i care idiot!!" Denji yelled. Y/N walked backwards and hid behind Power, Power watched Y/N for a while.

"Humans carved this wound upon me...So I'll heal it with human blood!!" The bat devil yelled. The devil squeezed Denji's body with his hand, and Denji started vomiting blood. The devil threw Denji to the ground and suddenly his arms healed, the demon pierced through the roof of the house and climbed onto the roof.

"NOW I'VE GONE AND REGENERATED...FROM DISGUSTING BLOOD BECAUSE OF YOU!! WHAT A REVOLTING TASTE!! I'LL HAVE TO GET RID OF THAT TASTE BY EATING OTHER HUMANS!" The bat devil yelled. Y/N rushed to Denji's side, pulling away from Power, and glared at Power.

"I can't believe you took my story for truth. Humans really are foolish." Power said, Denji watched her face in anger. Power looked up at the bat devil;

"Bat devil!! I brought you a human as promised! Now give meowy back!" Power yelled. Right...meowy is a cat...save cats... Y/N thought.

"Ah, yes...Was that the deal?" The bat devil said and picked meowy up. Power looked up at meowy;

"Meowy!!" Power yelled. The bat devil lifted the cage the cat was in.

"But i still haven't punished you for bringing me disgusting blood, have i?" The bat devil said. The bat devil suddenly popped the cage into his mouth and swallowed the cage. Y/N leaned over Denji and looked at Devil. Power turned around and looked down at Denji;

"You said you can't pet pochita anymore...i know how you feel. 'tis an awful feeling, isn't it?" Power said. The bat devil suddenly grabbed Power in his hand and threw her into his mouth and swallowed her.

"Disgusting!! Nothing but disgusting blood!!!" The bat devil yelled. The bat devil opened his wings and looked at the sky and started flying. Denji suddenly got up from the ground and took Y/N in his arms and jumped into the air, hugging the devil's leg and throwing YN into the air, Y/N tightly hugged the bat devil's back.

"GIMME BACK MY BOOBS!!" Denji yelled. Since Y/N was light, the demon didn't even feel her on him.  Denji started to bite the devil's leg.

"You're drinking my blood..?! How vile!!" The bat devil yelled and picked Denji up. As Y/N bit the demon's back, the demon realized that someone was on his back and quickly grabbed Y/N with his hand.

"How dare you-" The demon's voice was cut off when his arm was cut in half. That sound...

1246 words.