CHAPTER 11

After a while, Y/N had returned to her room and the nurse had given her her medication. Y/N had slept for a while after taking her medication and had to leave the hospital tomorrow. Makima visited her and Aki, and Makima talked to Y/N for a long time, briefing her on her strength.

Since she was a child, she had told her to wait a bit while using her strength, her body couldn't take it. Or if there is someone who can fight with the enemy, she told her to hand over the enemy to them. Otherwise, she would have fainted and the enemy could have killed her.

It was night when Y/N woke up again, and most of the doctors were gone at the hospital. Y/N walked out of her room and took the little watch Makima had given her, and put it over her shoulder. Makima had told her to wear this little watch on her shoulder, but she did not say why. Y/N tried to find doctors inside the hospital because she was hungry, it was past dinner time because she was sleeping.

It was interesting that no one was in the hospital because maybe she could find a security guard, after all there were 2 important Devil hunters inside. When Y/N tried to enter the cafeteria, the door was locked and there were weird noises coming from inside, but she didn't want to use her strength. Maybe the chefs were doing the dishes. Y/N turned around and started walking down the hall again, yawned and looked around.

She didn't want to go in and look at the patients' rooms, so she decided to go to Aki's room, maybe someone brought him food. As Y/N kept walking, Makima's words came to her mind. ""I'll get you food, I don't want you to go out at night." Y/N thought. Y/N happily started running back to her room because Makima had said she would put the dishes under the bed.

But she was wondering what Aki was doing, so she started running to Aki's room. Y/N opened the door to and walked in and closed the door, Aki was asleep. Y/N tiptoed over and sat in the chair next to Aki.

Y/N got up again and climbed onto Aki's bed and tried to pull the blanket. Y/N was trying to cover him up because Aki was hugging to blanket, but Aki was too heavy.
Even though Y/N ​​tried to pull blanket away, Aki still wouldn't wake up. Y/N climbed on top of Aki and rolled over, Aki opened his eyes and blinked twice, watching the wall.

"Y/N?" Aki said. Y/N got off the bed and looked at Aki, Aki sat on the bed and rubbed his eyes. Y/N pointed to the blanket, Aki gave her a confused look. After a while he picked up the blanket and handed it to Y/N.

"It's cold, cover yourself." Y/N said. Aki made an O shape with his mouth and lay back and covered himself.

"You should sleep, it will be almost morning." Aki said. Y/N got off the couch and walked out of Aki's room and went back to her room. She took off her slippers and bent under the bed to pull out the bags Makima had left...

====================================

FLASH

"That's a damn kid." Kishibe said and watched Y/N for a while. Makima commissioned Kishibe to train Power, Denji, and Y/N. Y/N had left the hospital early in the morning and had to go to Kishibe with Power and Denji. Makima wanted Kishibe to treat Y/N with the same harshness. No matter how cruel and tough Kishibe was, he couldn't treat Y/N the same way cause she was a kid, but he still had to do what Makima said.

"She doesn't die, don't look at her with pity." Denji said and looked at Y/N proudly. Kishibe glared at Denji.

"I wish we could say the same for you." Kishibe said, Power laughed loudly.

"HAH?!?" Denji yelled then glared at Power, Power contuined laughing. Kishibe wasn't going to attack them today, he just wanted to meet Y/N.

FLASHBACK END.

====================================

Today everything would change, it would be alright, they would attack Kishibe and Makima would congratulate them. Power and Denji were preparing at home, while Y/N wanted to fight offhand. Even if Kishibe was going to attack them prepared, Y/N didn't want to get ready and wanted to test herself as someone could attack Y/N and Denji at any time. Kishibe wasn't going to kill her anyway.

"It smells like blood. That old drunkard came."

"Anyone who would wreck our daily life should die." Power and Denji said, Y/N watched them confused.

"Time to start the super-genius strategy." Power said and crossed her arms. Denji took his axe, Power took the spear that she made from her own blood. Kishibe opened the door slowly and Power quickly threw the spear, Kishibe tilted his head back and closed the door.

"Oops." Kishibe said and watched the door for a while as he caught the spear with his hand.

"A weapon made from blood huh? Aimed for the head too. Trying to make me the hunted this time i guess." Kishibe said, Y/N contuined watching them. Maybe i should help them. Y/N thought as she got up. Power pointed her index finger down, and spears began to shoot out from the blood-filled vials above Kishibe.

Kishibe quickly hit them with his arm and smashed them, Denji jumped from the upper balcony to the lower balcony and tried to attack Kishibe with his ax but Kishibe kicked Denji in the face and Denji fell to the ground.

"That was your best try ye-" Kishibe saw the blood swords coming towards him and hid behind the door, kicking the swords and splitting them in half, but the blood returned to Y/N. Kishibe picked up Denji's ax from the ground and looked at Y/N, suddenly feeling sluggish. Y/N had only taken half of his blood so as not to kill him, and brought them back in swords and directed them towards Kishibe. Y/N continued to deflect them as the swords blocked Kishibe, but suddenly Kishibe threw the ax at Y/N and hit her in the head. Y/N fell backwards, Kishibe watched the blood run back towards Y/N.

"There are three reasons you lost this time. One, Power uses too much blood fighting like that. Her actual body ends lip anemic. Two, Denji, you couldn't predict my attack. Three, Y/N, you're distracted, focus on my moves, not the swords." Kishibe said then slowly walked away from them.

"You did good this time. We're done for the day." Kishibe said and contuined walking away, Denji quickly got up.

"Powy...He said we're done for the day...Lucky us..."Denji said. Suddenly, Kishibe threw a knife at Denji's head, and Denji fell back to the ground.

"Beasts should never trust a hunter." Kishibe said and walked away. Y/N quickly took the ax out of her head and stopped the bleeding, she was shielding her head just in case so her brain wasn't damaged...

1230 words...