-Chapter 22-

-22-

When Y/N woke up, she looked around and was in a weird place. Y/N slowly stood up and bumped into Aki, Aki grabbed Y/N's shoulders and looked into her face.

"Are you okay?" Aki said, Y/N nodded and looked around.

"We're finished...this...is hell...It's hell's scent...It's hard to believe, but...We've been cast into hell by a devil's power." Angel said. Y/N was trying to come up with a plan to save the others and slowly walked towards Denji.

"Long...Pingtsi. Is there a way to escape from here?" Quanxi said and looked at the girl.

"La...lady...Quanxi. I-i feel like im going to lose my mind...We're being watched...We, w-we're being watched by a dangerous Devil..." The girl said and looked at Quanxi in horror.

"Far beyond here...Devils far, far more dangerous than some gun devil...The devils with the names of the primal fears...are watching us...They're the transcendent...devils who have never once experienced death..." The girl said. Y/N calmly sat on the floor and looked at Denji, Denji looked at Y/N in pain. 

"AHH! IT'S ALREADY OVER! WE'RE DOOMED! WE'RE DOOMED! IT'S COMING! IT'S ON IT'S WAY!!" The girl yelled. Y/N could sense the place of the Devil and looked up, the door above opened and a black drop dripped down. A shadow appeared from where the drop had dripped, and the sky turned black again. The astronauts, whose bodies were independent of their legs, were lined up in front of Devil. Their bodies and legs were facing each other, as if they were praying.

Y/N suddenly couldn't feel her arms and when she looked at them she couldn't see them, no-one had arms and their arms were floating in the air. Y/N noticed Doll Devil standing in front of them and continued to sit next to Denji, watching him.

"I am the doll Devil. I've brought you Chainsaw's heart as per the contract. Please...give me the power to kill Makima " The man said.

"What the hell are you talking about?!" Denji yelled and looked at the man confused. The Darkness Devil lifted the man by the throat and his body fell to the ground. Kusakabe tried to use his Devil, but the Darkness Devil grabbed Kusakabe's Stone Devil and killed it and Kusakabe. Y/N looked at Darkness Devil in shock, she couldn't win against it. Beam stood up and tried to make Denji drink the blood from his arm, but Darkness killed Devil Beam. If Denji stood up, he would probably die too, so Y/N couldn't give him her own blood, she didn't want him to die either, she didn't know what to do.

Quanxi got up and tried to attack Darkness Devil but darkness devil cut off her head and other girls too. Galgali also tried to attack, and Power was lying unconscious on the ground. Y/N looked at Aki in horror and saw that Aki was watching the Devil in horror. Denji also tried to punch the Darkness Devil, but his body parts turned upside down and he fell unconscious. Galgali was going to attack the Darkness Devil again, but the sword entered his stomach.

The Darkness Devil suddenly disappeared and Y/N turned around to see the Darkness Devil standing in front of Aki. Angel and Aki were staring at the devil in horror, and Angel suddenly fell to the ground with his nose and mouth bleeding. Aki was going to get up and run towards Y/N, but he too fell to the ground with a bleeding nose.

Y/N directed Quanxi and Doll Devil's blood towards Darkness Devil. But she too fell to the ground with her nose bleeding and she lost consciousness again.

FLASH

"Y/N, I don't want you to manipulate people's minds." Aki said, Y/N looked at him confused and continued eating her food.

"If you keep making people do what you want against their will, you will turn into a bad person. Also, sometimes you may not be able to make the right decisions, please don't do that again." Aki said, Y/N nodded. Y/N had only used this power once. But she didn't even care anymore, and she didn't know why.

She just wanted to do what she wanted, as long as it wasn't a bad thing. She wanted to take risks, someone would always protect her in this life, she wanted to protect someone too.

FLASHBACK END

Y/N slowly opened her eyes and looked around. It was evening when Y/N woke up and saw Denji fighting with a woman who looked like a puppet. Y/N quickly stood up and looked around, no one was there. Only those three were fighting.

But Quanxi was sitting on the ground with her stomach injured and Denji was on fire and fighting the Devil. I get it now... Y/N thought. But Y/N was afraid to burn herself, she probably couldn't stand it. Y/N picked up the phones she found on the floor and tied them tightly to her body, turned on flashlights and started running towards the Devil. She made sure her hands were in the light and tried to make eye contact with Devil, but Devil wasn't even looking at her.

No matter what Y/N did, Devil wasn't looking at her and was attacking her without looking. Y/N looked at the person who was watching them in fear and took all his blood and directed it towards the woman. Denji was standing with his back pinned to the wall and puppets behind him were attacking him and he was talking to the Devil.

"I CAN REGENERATE TOO- WITH LIGHT POWER!!" Denji yelled and fell to ground. All the puppets jumped on Denji and started attacking him.

"Will you please hurry up and die? I'll let you see Makima soon enough." The woman said. Denji threw the chains from his saw at the woman and began to pull her with the chains.

"He's pulling me towards him! Keep him away from me!" The Devil yelled. The puppets in front of the woman began to pull the chain backwards. Y/N rushed towards Devil and Devil turned her head to look at Y/N, Y/N attacked to the Devil with two Flails she had formed with blood. Y/N hit Devil hard in the face with Flail in her left hand and tied the other one to Devil's throat and wrapped her legs around Devil's neck, pushing herself back.

While Devil was about to speak, Y/N turned Devil's head and tried to fall backwards, but she couldn't. The puppets crushed Denji with a car, but Denji pulled Devil towards him with the chain he tied to the Devil. Y/N held Devil tightly and seeing herself starting to burn, she tried to let Devil go but saw Denji lift a car with his hands.

"THIS IS MY...SHINING POWER!!!!!" Denji yelled and jumped into the air, throwing the car at the Devil...

1192 words...