CHAPTER 10

Y/N covered her head with her blood, confident that when the man shot Denji, he would shoot her in the head too

Y/N covered her head with her blood, confident that when the man shot Denji, he would shoot her in the head too. Aki glanced quickly at Y/N, then at his Devil.

"Hayakawa aki...You put something outrageous in my mouth...It's not a person or dev-" Aki's devil's head was cut off to half. Aki moved backwards and pushed Y/N back.

"Power...Stop Himeno's bleeding." Aki said and took a sword. The man began to run towards Aki and pointed his weapon at Aki. Aki leaned back quickly and looked at the man, as expected, the man was actually moving towards Y/N.

"Don't move." Y/N said. While the man was going to attack Y/N, he suddenly stopped and stood still.

"Fire!" Aki yelled and stabbed the sword to the man's back.

"Fire!"

"Fire!"

"Curse, finish him!"

Aki yelled, the man fell to ground unconcious. Aki quickly turned around and looked at Power and himeno.

"How is himeno!?" Aki said. Power kept holding Himeno still.

"We should get her to a doctor quick." Power said. Aki turned around and looked at Y/N, Y/N stood behind Aki and looked at Aki. Y/N was able to use her Devil as she had made eye contact with the man 10 seconds before.

"The curse devil and blood manipulation devil... You use that nail and after stabbing someone a few times they die... Something like that? You had some pretty good moves here." Suddenly they heard a voice. Y/N looked at the girl confused. The girl lifted the man up.

"Why did you lose?" The girl said, the man watched the ground for a while.

"I let my guard down. I didn't take it seriously enough." The man said. The girl nodded;

"Alright, then hurry up and kill them." The girl said. Y/N looked into her eyes, she averted her gaze and looked at the ground. Shit. The girl thought. While Aki was about to move, The man suddenly cut his stomach.

"He's still alive. I guess because devil hunters' suits are reinforced." The girl said then looked at Y/N.

"Kill this kid and him." The girl said. While the man was about to attack Y/N, Y/N had taken almost all of her blood and formed a shield around her. The girl fell to the ground and looked at Y/N.

"What are you waiting for...kill her..." The girl said. Y/N quickly lifted the shield around and wrapped it around the man, shrinking the shield and sharpening the blood, ripping the man's body into pieces. But the man's body was healed, Y/N quickly stepped back and looked at the girl, she was on her feet again.

"I'll offer you my everything...So let me use all of you, ghost..." Himeno said. Y/N looked at Himeno and saw her body disappearing.

"Himeno!" Y/N said and sat in front of her. Y/N looked at Y/N, then Aki.

"Don't die Aki, Y/N... I want you to cry for me...When i die..." Himeno said and her whole body disappeared while Y/N was about to hug Himeno. Y/N put her hands on Himeno's clothes and looked back at Aki in shock, Aki looked at Y/N in horror. Y/N lifted Himeno's clothes and stood up, putting the clothes back on the floor. Denji and the man started to fight, while the girl just watched.

"Y/N!" Aki yelled. As Denji and the man were fighting, they nearly hit the girl. Y/N approached them and while she was looking at Denji, Y/N kicked the girl in the stomach and she crashed into the opposite building. The man also attacked Y/N and cut off her arm, but Y/N connected her arm back to her body with her blood. Just as Y/N was about to attack the man, Aki grabbed her by her clothes and quickly pulled her back.

"STOP!" Aki yelled and kept holding her tightly. Y/N was constantly trying to attack the man and she was getting stronger and stronger, Aki was having a hard time holding her back. Denji caught a man and was talking to him, Y/N stopped moving and watched them.

"You piece of shit..." The man said and disappeared, they looked around confused. Y/N was starting to feel numb, she tried to get back up but couldn't get up. Aki was trying to lift Y/N's head but Y/N's head was falling back and she closed her eyes.

===============================

FLASH

"Not my fault." Y/N's devil said. Y/N scratched her head and nodded.

"You're just a kid, your body can't handle that much power, I had to put you to sleep." The devil said. Y/N smiled slightly and hugged to her Devil. Even though her demon didn't react, he didn't push her. Y/N looked around and it was just a red room.

"What's going on outside right now?" Y/N said.

"You are in the hospital." Her demon said, Y/N looked at her Devil confused. Did time pass so quickly? Was she unconscious here too?

"You're alone, you better wake up."

===============================

Y/N slowly opened her eyes and looked at the wall, she was hearing her heartbeat only and the room was dark. Y/N opened the curtain with the remote and looked at the sky. She got out of bed, put on her slippers and left the room. Thanks to Denji and Power's shouts, she was able to guess where Aki was. Y/N opened the door and Denji and Power screamed in horror, while Aki looked at Y/N in surprise.

"No privacy..."

"Yeah yeah..."

"This girl better learn some respect."

"She will hear us."

"You're not whispering at all."  Denji yelled and looked at Power's face in anger.

"Like you do!" Power yelled and slapped Denji's head, Denji slapped her head back. Y/N sat on Aki's bed and hugged Aki, Power and Denji trying hard not to laugh. Aki angrily pointed at the door for them to leave the room, they both rolled their eyes and left the room. Y/N hugged Aki even tighter and started sobbing, Aki watched the wall confused and hugged her back. Aki let her cry without saying anything and patted her back, his eyes were tearing up too and let his the tears fall.

He knew she was upset that Himeno died, he could get over it, but he felt sorry for Y/N. He was afraid that he wouldn't be able to stand it. Y/N continued to cry and her tears soaked Aki's clothes, but Aki didn't care...

1123 words.