-CHAPTER 24-

-24-

"Eh...What do you mean by she is not home?" Denji said and yawned. Aki quickly put on his jacket and looked at Denji.

"Y/N ran away from home. The more in danger you are, the more in danger she is. They might kidnap her and try to get you." Aki said. Denji slowly got up and looked at Aki. No way. Denji thought.

"I've sent some officers to find Y/N, if she's not kidnapped they'll find her soon." Aki said. Aki bent down and started putting on his shoes. Denji looked at Power, Power lazily stood up and entered the bathroom. Denji went into another room and quickly started to put on his clothes, he didn't know why but he felt stressed, he had never felt this way before, something was wrong.

After a while, all three of them left the house and got into the car that the officer brought. Denji looked at Power, Power was staring out the window and no one was talking in the car. After being in the car for over half an hour, Aki's phone started ringing and they stopped next to a shop and Aki kept talking on the phone. After 10 minutes on the phone, Aki approached the others, Power and Denji were talking and laughing together.

"Kishibe found Y/N, get in the car." Aki said. Aki sat in the car and closed the doors. Aki was scared, Makima might get angry with Y/N...

===============================

"Do that later. We're having a serious conversation right now." Kishibe said and reporters began to move away from them. Y/N was sitting on the floor looking at Kishibe, Kishibe was wiping the blood from Y/N's face with the handkerchief in his hand.

"What was the reason?" Kishibe said. Y/N looked at the burning cafe, then at Kishibe.

"Aren't we supposed to kill bad people?" Y/N said. Kishibe wiped all the blood from Y/N's face and sat next to Y/N.

"What you're doing is a terrorist attack, you've put yourself in a lot of danger. Miss Makima will not forgive you." Kishibe said. Y/N was starting to get angry, thinking Kishibe was talking nonsense.

"I didn't say I wanted forgiveness from anyone, I did what I had to do." Y/N said, Kishibe went silent. Kishibe didn't think he could convince her, it had already happened to what he feared most.

"You're not afraid to die, are you? You're a child and you don't even have feelings. Makima doesn't even have a chance not to kill you anymore, others too." Kishibe said. Y/N shook her head.

"I won't die unless I want to die, Mr. Kishibe. If you think I can turn people who have starved me and my cat in the past into a good person by talking, I want you to do the same with the Devils next time." Y/N said. Kishibe squinted his eyes at Y/N and could see the seriousness in her eyes, he slowly stood up and lit his cigarette.

Kishibe agreed with Y/N ​​but also didn't, but he was sure Makima wouldn't forgive her. But Makima was the one who wanted Y/N to stay with them so it was all her fault so maybe she could forgive her. Makima was killing the Devils that caused the danger, but she was the one who caused Y/N to grow up like this, they had already warned her.

After a while, Aki and the others got out of the car and quickly approached them, and Aki looked at the burning cafe. That cafe... Aki thought then looked at Kishibe.

"I did what I could, I warned you Aki, you deal with the rest." Kishibe said and slowly walked away. Even Denji and Power were looking around seriously, Y/N looked at Aki and stood up.

"Y/N, didn't you promise me?" Aki said. Y/N nodded.

"Some promises cannot be kept." Y/N said. Aki knew what Y/N meant by that, Aki hadn't kept his promise that he wouldn't lie to her, but he lied to her. Everyone saw Makima getting out of the car, Makima started walking slowly towards them. Y/N moved backwards and looked at Makima, Makima looked at Y/N and smiled slightly.

"You don't have to be afraid, I want to talk to you alone in the office." Makima said, Y/N nodded. Aki was scared, Makima's behavior calmed him down a bit, but he still thought she was going to kill her. Y/N approached Makima and started walking with her to the car. Y/N got in the car and closed the door, looked out the window at Aki, then at burning cafe, with no regrets...

===============================

Makima and Y/N got out of the car and started walking towards Makima's office. Makima put her hand on Y/N's shoulder and entered her room and closed the door. She took off her jacket, put it in the closet, and sat in her chair. Y/N sat on the chair opposite Makima and looked at Makima.

"Y/N, why did you do that?" Makima said and placed her hand under her own chain, smiling slightly.

"I did what he deserved." Y/N said and rested her head on her arm.

"What you're doing is a crime, would it be right for us to do what you deserve?"  Makima said. Y/N lifted her head and shook her head.

"I'm afraid that would be a great loss to you, Miss Makima, I don't really mind." Y/N said. Makima watched Y/N for a while and stood up, walking around the room.

"You're trying to take revenge, aren't you? I know you love cats." Makima said. Y/N didn't answer and watched the ground for a while. Makima started walking towards Y/N and sat in front of her.

"Y/N, even if it puts me in danger, I can make everyone forget your existence. Are you trying to piss me off? I'm not mad at you, I'm just going to give you a small punishment." Makima said. Suddenly a man and Y/N's cat entered the room, the man left the room and Makima took the cat in her arms.

"Say goodbye to your cat. Someone you love dies because of what you did, Y/N." Makima said and the cat suddenly became ashes and disappeared. Y/N looked at Makima in shock, Makima looked at Y/N with a slight smile and slowly stood up.

"I won't kill you, I need you Y/N. You may leave." Makima said and sat on her chair. Y/N slowly got up and started walking away.

"You better spend your time having fun miss Makima, life is pretty short." Y/N said and she left the room and closed the door, but the door was broken because she slammed the door hard. Y/N swore to kill Makima through suffering. She swore to kill her, swore to kill her in any war that might break out. Because it was clear that they would fight again one day, everyone knew their location. She was sure that even if she didn't kill her, she would make everyone hate Makima...

1217 words...