CHAPTER 6

"The devil is hiding somewhere inside this hotel

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"The devil is hiding somewhere inside this hotel. And not your average devil, either. The gun devil's fragment is being drawn to it. That means it's a devil that has eaten a fragment." Aki said. Y/N was standing in a corner listening to their conversation.

"Isn't that supposed to mean the gun devil's here?" Denji said. Aki turned around and looked at Denji.

"The larger the fragment, the stronger the attraction. This is too small for that." Aki said. As they continued to talk, Y/N took some of her own blood to form the shape of her old cat, her current Devil. Y/N raised her hand slightly, made a mouth for her cat and brought him closer to herself.

"Y/N." Aki said. Y/N put the blood back into her own body and looked at Aki. She wanted to talk to her Devil, but she didn't know how to talk with him. Maybe i just should try to talk with him. Y/N thought.

"Mr. hayakawa, as people who are supposed to fight together against a devil...Is it really okay to be trusting our backs to them?" The man said and pointed at Denji, Power and Y/N.

"One's a devilman, and the other...The other's some little punk...and a child. I sure can't trust them." The man said. Y/N again took some blood from her own body and moved it towards the man. She made the shape of her blood, a hand, and pulled the middle finger from the hand. Denji and power started laughing loudly, Aki frowned and looked at Y/N.

"We're not going to be leaving our backs to them. They'll largely just be leading the way during the devil extermination. If they try to run away, or side with devils, then we'll kill them." Aki said. Power crossed her arms and rolled her eyes.

"Aren't you just treating us like animals?" Power said. Aki nodded;

"You two don't have any human rights." Aki said. Denji turned around and looked at Power, then pointed at Y/N.

"He's reallllly mad. Probably 'cause of this morning...Also he has a favourite." Denji said. Power agreed with him;

"That prank was pretty bad..." Power said. Aki looked at them in anger;

"THAT WAS NOT A GODDAMN PRANK!! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!!" Aki yelled. Himeno watched them confused and pulled Aki back.

"Scaaaary...What happened? Aki, it's a bit mean if you're only swinging the stick." Himeno said. Y/N watched them without speaking and looked at Kobeni, who had been watching her for a long time.

"Yeah! I almost died cause of that bat, and im already getting dragged back out to work! Where is my reward?!" Denji yelled. You almost died? Y/N thought and looked at Denji confused.

"Alright I'll pitch in too!! I'll give whoever kills the devil this time a kiss on the cheek!!" Himeno yelled then looked at Y/N. "And maybe a cat?" Himeno said.

"That's!! You shouldn't do something like that!! An unmarried maiden doing such a lewd..." Arai said. Himeno hid behind Kobeni;

"What? People work harder when there's a reward, right?! Right?!" Himeno yelled. This doesn't change anything for me. Y/N thought.

"I already decided who i want for my first kiss. I'll gather these fragments and whatever else for her...I ain't kissing anyone 'til i murder the gun devil." Denji said. Gun devil... Y/N thought. Aki looked at Denji confused.

"The gun devil...you...?" Aki said with a disgust on his face.

"Hoo boy, saying that to aki's face?" Himeno said and giggled. Denji nodded;

"Besides, i learned something important. Doing sexy stuff feels good because-" Aki covered Y/N's ears and walked away with her, Power and kobeni followed after them.

===============================

It's been a while since they entered the hotel, and they started walking down the corridor. Y/N was walking ahead next to Power and Denji. Denji and Arai were always fighting, while Power and Y/N sometimes talked together.

"Do you think your new recruits will be usable?" Aki said and pointed at Arai and Kobeni.

"Arai's a bit lacking in ability, but feels like He's got enough motivation. On the other hand, Kobeni's a bit reserved and tentative, but she can move pretty well..." Aki said. Himeno nodded and turned around, pointed at Denji, Power and Y/N.

"What about yours?" Himeno said.

"The blood devilman is strong, but she's got a short fuse, there's still a chance she can betray us. And there are still too many uncertainties with Denji. Hard to say. Y/N is a child, we can kill her easily, but she does whatever you order, I have no doubts about her." Himeno said then looked at Aki.

"These five rookies...Do you think they'll survive?" Himeno said. Even though Y/N continued to talk to power, she was listening to Himeno and Aki.

"Guys who i thought were strong, and the guys i thought weren't have died or gone to the private sector within a year." Aki said. Himeno sighed and averted her gaze.

"That isn't an answer..." Himeno said. "Don't die aki." Himeno said then contuined walking with others. Aki paused and started to think, then continued walking with them. Y/N was starting to hear footsteps and looked at the door. Since she was looking at the door, the others started to look at the door too.

"Aki, it's coming." Himeno said and looked at the door. The door suddenly opened and Y/N thought she was going to encounter a big Devil, but there was a head walking on his hands on the ground. Devil suddenly jumped into the air and just as he was about to attack Kobeni, he was suddenly suspended in midair.

"Got you!" Himeno said and laughed. As Y/N was about to attack the demon, she started hearing Power's footsteps and moved backwards.

"It's a fight then!" Power yelled. Power cut off the demon's head with the sword she created from her own blood.

"Stupid devil! It got so scared of me it started floating!!" Power said and started laughing loudly. Himeno shook her head and giggled;

"You got it all wrong, that was my power! My ghost caught it!" Himeno said. Power looked at her confused.

"I've contacted with a ghost devil. In exchange for letting it eat my right eye , i can use the ghost's right hand."  Himeno said then looked at Aki.

"Well, aki? Does it have a piece of that gun fucker?" Himeno said. Y/N was getting bored and headed towards the stairs, but someone grabbed her waist and started pulling her back. Himeno was talking to Aki while keeping Y/N still.

"Let's head up! But all together, right?" Himeno said and pulled Y/N closer then put her arm around her shoulder. Everyone started climbing the stairs, Y/N was slow so denji was pushing her from behind.

"There's traffic behind you, step aside!" Denji yelled, Y/N didn't care and kept climbing to stairs. Denji got angry and hit Y/N on the head, Y/N also hit him on the head

"Go to your father you little sack." Denji said and rolled his eyes. Y/N turned around and looked Denji in the eyes, Himeno lifted Y/N up and kept walking. Father? Didn't he die? Y/N thought and watched ground confused. Maybe he is alive. Y/N thought.

1250 words.