Prologue

After the Greek mafia had kidnapped the Italian mafia princess Athena Armani they had decided to get rid of her.

She was no longer of need to them and they found her rather annoying to put it lightly, so they got rid of her a month after she was abruptly kidnapped by their cold hands.

They left her of at a local orphanage in the middle of Los Angeles, where she would spend years of her life till one day she was adopted by a man that was actually bond to be her living nightmare.

David Michaelson leader a world renowned training center. To the legal world it was just a place that taught kids self defense but to the underground world it was better know as the Devils reapers, a all American gang, that were known for their ruthless capabilities but better, know for taking in kids from the streets and turning then into mindless assasins.

Cause who better to train then kids with nothing to loose?

But why Athena out of everybody, she wasn't a street kid or a lost soul. She was just a little kid waiting to find a home not a living hell.

They would be trained in shooting, knife throwing, sparing, anything and everything you need to know not just to survive but to be the best.

Athena was raised to do this from the young age of 7. She would have to endure this heavy training whilst facing the abuse given from her adoptive father David who kept her in his house not a cell.

But why?

David was well off he lived in a big house a good amount of cars, he was comfortable. Athena didn't get anything though she lived in the rag while he lived in the riches .

When she got older she met Xavier Bradford, a lonesome street kid who fended for himself, who was soon also got taken in to work for the gang under onforseen circumstances.

He was the only thing keeping her going, that's till one day he leaves with no more than a goodbye and the lack of a explanation.

He left not evens leaving behind a trace.

She always believed or atleast hoped there was more to her life than being created to be a so-called killing machine or a means to satisfy him like a toy.

But she numbed her thoughts trying to keep going whilst others clip her wings that have been beaten to many times to be saved.