6➵ Shopping turned to shit

We finally reach the mall after way, way  to many drinks from Ellio, I swear he got so 'tipsy' as he called it he started seeing stars

We finally reach the mall after way, way to many drinks from Ellio, I swear he got so 'tipsy' as he called it he started seeing stars. And after a long dispute with Luca about what music to listen too.

Just fyi his music taste is absolutely shit...

I practically jump out the car breathing heavily like I've been deprevid off air which it felt like. I had my hands on my knees panting heavily.

My brothers all exit the car and we make our way in to the mall through the sea of people .

Immediately notices all the stares coming from complete strangers. The girls were looking at my brothers practically gawking at them, their eyes popping out there face whilst staring at me with jealousy and envy . The guys where staring at me with pure lust in their eyes practically eye raping my ever move .

Ewwww

Do I look like a damn piece of meat to them?

My brothers were sending the guys harsh glares making them practically shriek under there cold gaze.

Anybody would shit themselves under that glare .

We continue and made our way to the first store browsing through the racks of clothing.

"I think this looks nice?" Ellio said holding up this horrendous baggy floral print dress that went below your knees and covered everything.

He must be to drunk to comprehend what he is holding up right now-

"Hell no that is ugly as fuck!" I say crinkling my nose, holding my hand to my heart shocked he would evens pick that up.

"Your just to drunk to see it." I say rolling my eyes and taking the dress to put it back on the rack, Ellio gasps and rolls his eyes flipping me off.

"No, no it's perfect it will keep all the guys away" Lucio laughed causing my brothers to burst out in a fit of laughter agreeing to his statement I just snickerd back as a response .

We go to a bunch of different stores . Making my brothers carry all the bags. Cause yes they are my peasants now

We went to literally every store evens the luxury brands I said it was okay but they insisted on buying me everything I wanted.

They said and I quote "We have to buy you clothes cause at the moment you look like a homeless child we picked up of the street'.

Rude much.

You wear one over sized hoodie and now your a homeless street kid

We walked more with the rest carrying my bags and my eyes land on the entrance to Victoria Secret