33➵ Issues run deep

"Who are you

"Who are you...?"

"Damiano."

"Care to dance with me, miss Armani?"

"Your something special"

"Or are you scared?" "Me? Never"

"you ready?" He asked me, through our heavy ragged breaths. "No," I said, with a sullen smile, "neither am I,"

"Thank you Damiano"

"You have nothing to say thank you for princess"

Blue to hazel

"Thank you..."

Damiano

I gasped for air my eyes shooting open and closing immediately from the sunlight glaring in my eyes.

I heard something around me multiple somethings-.

"Did she wake up?!" Somebody slurred in a tired voice. "Of course not she didn't just shoot up with her eyes open, she has been fast asleep, like some of us..." another spoke.

"Shut the fuck up I closed my eyes for a second."

"Sure is just a second 6 hours?" Somebody else said.

"Fuck you I wasn't the only one-"

"No, no I actually closed them it's called blinking. I'm not the one passed out from a hangover."

"That's fucking bullshi-"

"How?!"

I should wake up shouldn't?

But then I'd have to deal with bafoons

Uh fuck it

I rose up slowly blinking the sleepness from my eyes, I tried lifting my hand to rub my eyes but it wouldn't move..the fuck- "whoa whoa whoa, relax bambina." Adriano hastily said pulling my arm that was firmly bandaged to my side.

I looked around the room, only to notice the bedsheets weren't pink but black and the walls weren't white but charcoal. And there was no bun bun,but a room full of idiots laying next to me, seeming ridden with sleep. I was still in my ballgown but it was covered in blood-.

Fuck what the hell happend...?

Wait fuck I- I was shot

Again?!

My eyes bugged and I pulled my other arm out from the covers and started unraveling the bandages. It must've looked down right crazy cause they all started shouting but I was blinded. I stopped when I saw the red irritated wound, freezing for a second and then small chuckles bubbled from my throat.

This has to be a joke

I kept looking at it and the longer I did the more I laughed with maniacal disbelief. I'm sure they think I'm crazy but the funny thing is I know.