12➵ Rich bitches & Fuckboys

I flutter my eyes open to be welcomed with the burning rays of the sun I groan and get up from my bed

I flutter my eyes open to be welcomed with the burning rays of the sun I groan and get up from my bed .

Today I start school with my brothers at Edenview academy where rich bitch cunts and fuckboys Co-exist with one another in one fucked up naïve society.

To make it worst my brothers have quite the reputation here fucking their way through Edenview like the playboys they are.

How fucking fabulous....

I go to the bathroom lathering myself in vanilla bodywash scrubbing harshly with my loafa. Once im done I walk to my closet grabbing a white lace set of underwear to go under my uniform . The colours of the uniform is red, white black and khaki so I decide to wear a white jumper that's resting against my khaki coloured skirt with my red tie going underneath .

I go simple for my makeup just some concealer too hide my vibrant racoon eyes, some mascara for my non existened lashes and my classic lip gloss.

I had my hair in my natural curls falling down my back, I topped the look of with some gold hoop earrings and a few necklaces. For shoes I wear my high platform Mary Jane's with thigh high white socks .

Look at me being the sweet preppy school girl I am... and all that shit...

Once I'm done I lather myself in my Flora by Gucci perfume I then grab my bag and go downstairs where the rest of my brothers should be by now. There they were Luca, Ellio and Lucio all dressed in a school uniform sitting in khaki pants and a white dress shirt thst were unbuttoned and along with a red tie tgat sat loosly, like the rich fuckboys they are.

Lovely...

"Morning idiots!" I shout running down the stairs and jumping on the floor, they all roll there eyes at me carrying on with what they were doing, which was obviously their precious phones.

Rude motherfuckers... can't evens say morning like the lovey young boys they are... mhmm

I sink into a seat by the island and scroll away on my phone drowning out the conversation around me.

"Aww look how cute you look, like a little school girl" Lucio mutters rolling a lock of my hair around his finger, the others break out in a fit of laughter. Scoffing I turn to face him with a smug smirk "yeah? Well let me show you what this schoolgirl can do shall I." I say as I slap him upside the back of his head and then he proceeds to pull the lock of hair in his hand till

-Oh he did not!

"Asshole" I scoff and take a piece of his curly hair and tug hard on it, Luca and Ellio don't evens bother helping the situation but instead watch it all unfold practically eating popcorn like this is a movie or something.

Lucio did not appreciate me pulling his hair so he abruptly got up muttering a string of colourful curses towards me.

So before he could do anything else I made the rational decision of jumping on his back wrapping my arms around his neck and this just seemed to piss him of evens more . He jerked up and was about to deadlift me and drop me to the floor. My eyes went wide when I took in that I'm more the 6ft of the ground. But before things could escalate further we are stopped by a booming voice traveling through the room .