11➵ Family times

It's been a few days since the dinner and luckily not much has happened

It's been a few days since the dinner and luckily not much has happened .Today the family decided to come and spend the day with me to and I quote 'get to know our long lost bambina '.

I woke up early today and decided to do a little extra self-care.I got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. I decided to have a bubble bath today instead or my regular shower .

While I'm in the bath I decided to put a face mask on on read a romance while I soak.

I got out of the bath after rapping a white fluffy towel around me, I made my way to my closet. I decided on wearing a white ribbed turtle neck with ripped baggy blue jeans and a grey black and white plad jacket with air Jordans to top the outfit.

 I decided on wearing a white ribbed turtle neck with ripped baggy blue jeans and a grey black and white plad jacket with air Jordans to top the outfit

After dressing I opted for minimal makeup of mascara and my iconic nude pink lip gloss.

can't leave the house with out it !

I left my hair in its natural curly waves .I decided to us my Ariana grande cloud perfume I bought the other day with my brothers . After that it was 7:00am so I decided to head down stairs as it was breakfast .

I still haven't been eating alot and my brothers won't leave me alone about it. Sometimes it would get to the point were they would almost force feed me .

Like always though I would just puke it up either in secret or even in front or them even though I try to limit it to never . They keep asking questions about it but I give blunt answers to get them off my back .

I can't just say ,hey I was abused and starved for years that's why I don't eat much...

I made my way downstairs and saw all eight of my brothers, the family arrives later so it just us luckily.

A string of good mornings went around as I sat next to Matteo and Stefano. Everyone else is scattered around the table with Antonello at the head of the table.

After breakfast me and some of my brothers cleaned up and just as we were about done the doorbell rang. I went and opened the door and saw uncle angelo, aunt Franchesca and the boys.