27➵ Better things are coming I think

"Gio what the fuck?!" I shouted at the top of my lungs, wiping the drops of water out of my eyes

"Gio what the fuck?!" I shouted at the top of my lungs, wiping the drops of water out of my eyes. I was simply minding my own bussiness walking into my room, when a bucket of water pours all over me.

And I just did my hair!

It's been a couple days since I told my brothers the truth, and things have been— good. It's weird nothings been this calm in well... ever. The dynamic between me and my brothers have been okay. It's not exactly the same as it used to be, but why would it?

Do they still fight with me like I'm another brother, or not glance at me like I'm about to fall to bits. Or not touch me like I'm a fragile eggshell that will crack by the touch. No, they've became too soft with me and if it's evens possible more protective.

But I'd be lying if I said I didn't see it coming, I expected worst if I'm being honest. So I'll take what im getting, and it's not so bad. It's like the old us just wrapped in bubble rap—.

My cousins came over today, and smart-ass Giovanni came up with the genius idea to put a trip wire in my room and hung abucket of water over the door. So now I'm soaking wet, and plotting my revenge.

I need justice for my freshly done hair that takes hours to do, and cause I have to change... again.

I heard deep amused laughter, that made me snarl, "I'm coming for you fucker just wait!" I shouted slamming my door shut. With an aggravated groan, I marched into my closet to find any random pair of sweats I could.

Screw that I'll put on my fancy sweats on

I grabbed my plain simple grey Nike, hoodie and sweatpants seat

I grabbed my plain simple grey Nike, hoodie and sweatpants seat. There fancy cause they're mine and actually fit me. They aren't my over 6ft brothers massive hoodies and shorts for once.

Sighing, I decide to leave my hair the way it is, wet, after I just styled it for hours.

And no I'm not dramatic do you know how long it takes to style this hair?!

"I'm coming for you asshole" I shout at the top of my lungs, marching down the stairs with adamince. To distracted with finding that asshole Giovanni I miss a step on the staircase. My eyes went wide with terror, with the realization my freshly wrapped ribs made to heal, will take the majority of the fall.