34➵ Its been a week

It's been a week since the chaotic events of my ball— to put it frankly things have been tense

But when isn't it?

After that night me and Dante had in the park we've been closer then ever, I'm still yet to figure what he meant then but I'd rather it be a mystery for now. Me and my brothers decided to rather set our differences and opinions aside for once and forget about it, so we've been okay— good actually.

Yes I should've gone back to my hell hole of a school but I despised the idea and refused to go. Instead I've been comfortably rotting away in my pink sheets with the company of my stuffed rabbit.

Some may say this is an unhealthy method of self isolation. To me, I believe this is a normal method of coping.

I didn't take a shower till four days had passed—. Beides the shower I took to wash away the blood and the occasionally replacing of the bandage on my arm. To Stefano I reeked of 2 cent beer, Nic said I smelled like the rot of the corpse he had been happily decapitating. Eventually when I couldn't muster the energy to leave they had to bring Mandy in to bath me.

The look She gave me, pitied, I know she cared more then alot of people would for a friend, but the look did little to mend my dull heart.

But it meant more than she would ever know, to feel how much she actually cared for a mess like me. When I sat the like a shell of life, Mandy bothered to undress me, didn't ask questions when I told her to close here eyes whilst doing it and give me a baggy top so I could hide myself, washed and brushed my matted hair, talked to me evens when I didn't reply, she did that all with the most comforting love.

She stayed for hours after that.

She was next to me talking away, whilst I gave the driest hums, hugged me close to her, so tightly I couldn't breath. I heaved cries till tears dripped on her shoulder soaking her shirt, and she only hugged me closer, shedding tears onto my wet hair. She didn't question it, why I was crying my lungs out, why to her I was so hurt by the actions of that ball still. I knew her heart was breaking by it, shattering as I curled onto her with need.

Mandy was there for me evens without knowing entirely why.

We stayed like that till I acted like a fell asleep when I heard Mandy's soft breaths next to my ear. I didn't want her to stay up because I couldn't sleep, worried of what lurked in my dreams. So I stared at the wall, holding her arms that were lazily clinging around my waist, questioning why I received the love she's openly poured to me.

But now reality is starting to sink in and it's high time a started picking up the pieces.

According to Antonello this is my last day and I quote, "to mope around like a fucking ghost" so a school of rich fucks and foes whoring for attention is waiting for me.

There is still alot I have to... sort out though.

Like my cousins— they haven't been here since the events and I'm sure they have alot of questions. Ones I'm not sure I'll have the balls to answer.