13➵ From the Beginning

I have always been this way cold emotionless, heartless evens as some would say soulless, but like every empty soul like mine we were never born like this, we were molded into being this way

My childhood from the start was given up and was handed too the ruthless hands of my father, he the one who shaped me into the man I am today . He was harsh and colder to me to put it lightly— always made sure I felt the brunt of the burden laying on my back . He said 'if I don't teach you now boy then when will you learn?' everytime I did something he never quite appreciated.

He was never the best father to my siblings so I made the promise to myself I would be the father they needed . I promised I would protect them and care for them in ways he never could. Evens if I don't always show it I'd rather give them tough love and teach them things through the mistakes they make rather than being an absent man missing from their lives .

But then one day Athena made her way into the world and immediately crept her way into my stone cold heart . She had her big doe eyes that stared right into my empty cold ones melting my heart from the inside out . After I saw my small innocent bambina I made another promise to myself that no one not evens my ruthless excuse of a father would ever hurt her . That was until the day she was taken...

...I still blame myself for what happend that painful day...

Though in some messed up way I thank my stone hearted father cause later in life I would be a better man than he ever could be . I took his mafia and raised it to the ranks it is today I took his sons, my brothers and gave them the father figure missing in their lives I protected this family in ways he never could. I do salute him for who I am now but I default him for the man he was and will forever stay.

He was nothing but a heartless prick that favored money and power over family, his family he left to ruin in the dark.

After the kidnapping he was no more then an obsessive conniving power hungry excuse of a man . He completely neglected my mama never took a second look to my brothers, he was purely focused on finding the Greeks not evens remotely focused on getting Athena but rather revenge for all the wrong reasons.

After his death it felt like a burden had been lifted from my shoulders but heart ache soon took over. I let that run my life, rage turning me away from the ache left deep in my heart turning it ice cold, untouchable for the world to hurt again .

That was till she came back into my life those same doe eyes that once upon a time stared into my empty cold ones, once again melted my untouchable heart from the inside out . Her simple gaze made me feel things I never thought I could feel again after locking them away from the world too see .

I thought back to my promise remembering that I would never let anybody hurt her to never see those icy doe eyes exactly like mine go dull. But it seemed as if the light in them already started to flicker away .