17➵ Dare to drink

Well the night escalated immensely to put it lightly, after taking that one blue drink

Well the night escalated immensely to put it lightly, after taking that one blue drink... To start off with the fiasco of the blue drink massacre, Mandy found Preston- that did not go well to put it likely. She found him flipped him off, then slapped him for being a 'egotistical cunt' that doesn't care about anything but his bitchy self, her words not mine but the worst part is she then continued to sloppily make out with him on the sofa like he didn't just cheat on her.

She really needs to work out whatever issues she has honestly...

Then after I was basically ignored by her for a cheating spawn I wonderd to the kitchen and kinda lost my balance, crashing on top of somebody when I fell off the kitchen counter from how drunk I had became. I may or may not have almost and I mean almost- made out with the guy.

In my defense he was really good looking, and his lips were so pink and flushed and his eyes let me not get started on his eyes, they were green like rich forest green-
His name was Zane I think-

Anyways after all that drama, right now me and Mandy are on some dining room table in this fancy looking dining room dancing to Candy shop by 50 cent , while a whole crowd of people stopped what they were doing and are now busy cheering for us like it's a festival, some throwing money?

Mandy is intoxicatingly distracted twerking in her small little pink dress that seems to be doing her a favor by staying in one peace, while I'm next to her spinning around and sticking out my ass while I hastily try to catch the many 100 dollar bills being thrown our way.

-They're all rich assholes they'll survive while my wallet will thrive

If you ask me what possed me to climbed ontop of this table with a drunk blonde girl, start acting like a stripper and dance like I have no tomorrow. -I don't know but it's definitely the alcohol talking not me.

Definitely not...

I'm so high the moon seems to be getting closer and closer-

I'm not evens focused on the fact any of my brothers could be seeing this right now and loose their shit, but right now I couldn't care less about that. All I am remotely focused on is the alcohol in my hand that is numbing my sense to a soft buzz and the loud rhythmic beats of the music pulsing through my, and the pain my body was screaming in just moments ago feels like a non existened thing.

This is why I drink- the pain is gone

I feel nothing.

"Wouldn't she be a sexy fuck"
"She's such a bitch"
"What a whore"
"The Armani's are lucky shits get to look at that all day"
"Such a pretty little slut"

Those were some of the many thrilling comments coming from people watching me as I loose my mind on this oak wood dining table, but screw them this is the most or any fun I've had in months, they can disrespectivly go fuck themselves.