25➵ I just don't know why

After those malice words came shakily out my mouth he stilled his eyes had grown ten shades darker and his face dropped exibiting an expression so cold it was deadly

It was like he was frozen in time, staying unmoving which scared the living shit out of me. Was he angry at me, shocked at who I am, what I was?

Raked sobs continously escaped my lips as I limply fell against the wall, my lip quivered as tears spilled into my mouth. I was clutching my burning ribs tightly whilst I shaked with pain, wanting to scream to make it stop.

I agonizingly waited and waited and waited for him to say something anything really but it never came, so through my quivering lip I spoke, "I'm sorry." I whisperd, and his rage burning eyes flickerd back to me with an unreadable emotion lacing them.

"What?" He questioned in a gruff voice that seemd to have gone darker with anger. "I'm so so... sorry." I trembled through cries and his angered expression seemed to soften at my faltering words.

As those words escaped my lips a heavy weight of defeat seemed to crash over me with each and every hot painful tear that left my eyes, leaving me even more hopeless than the last.

"Im- I'm so sorry." I almost shouted this time in a desperate plea to get my point across, when he said nothing after I started giving up, but then unexpectedly his big muscled arms pulled me into him like I would disappear, with his warm build bring me some sense of comfort.

I was stunned by the action and that just lead to my sobs intensifying as I sunk into the comforts of his hold. My arms hung limp against my sides but my head was nesseld between his neck and shoulder whilst my body hugged onto him loosly.

"I'm sorry, I'm so.... fucking sorry." I cried as I chocked over my words. "It's okay, it's okay." He said against my head, as he clung onto me in a tight grip, putting slight pressure on my ribs.

I shook my head as my tears flung around my face,"it's not- okay" I choked. "It's okay just calm down" He whispered but I was anything but calm and I knew I was farway from it.

There was a mad uproar going on in the back with all my brothers shouting and raving, breaking glass, punching walls they'd gone mad and they didn't evens know the full story of it all barely evens a quarter. So what would happen if they knew every dark and deep secret I've kept, that thought alone made me want to run far far way and never look back.

They'd lost it but I didn't have the guts to turn around and see what I caused...

When I wasn't focused, I didn't realize when Antonello's arms fell off of me and one was now around my back and the other under my legs, and in one swift motion I was off the clutches of the glass and blood stained floor and now in the comforting hands of my eldest brother.

He picked my limp beaten up body and carried me bridal style, it felt like I was flying in the air, I wish I was so I could fly far away from here-. I didn't evens realize when I was up in his arms but when I did it was as though I grew ten times weaker and gave up fighting, I gave up this weakening fight.