five

Brief warning for this chapter - mention of throwing up. Very brief, but thought I'd warn you nonetheless!

This one is a bit shorter than usual - I didn't feel the need on dragging it out too much. I try and write 2-4k a chapter so you guys actually get a decent update after waiting, but if it's a shorter one it just means I'll make up for it in future chapters!

Also, a belated Merry Christmas to those of you who celebrated! Consider this my gift to you all 🫶🏻

-

"I'm never drinking in my life again," I say, with my head in front of the toilet, a very unsympathetic Kon rubbing my back and keeping my hair away from my face.

"Mhm," was his response, and it sounded muffled which was probably because he had seen the contents of my lunch from yesterday fall into the toilet, making him turn and face the wall.

"I'm serious, this feels like shit," I say, not long before gagging a little bit more and throwing up yet again.

'Well, you could've stopped drinking," he suggested, still rubbing my back in a circular motion.

Lifting my head up from the toilet and wiping my mouth with some loo roll, I shake my head. "Not even. Harry kept feeding me drinks, I didn't want to just turn them down, it would've been rude," I counter.

"Well, next time Harry can deal with the sick in the morning!" Kon spoke, finally releasing my hair as I signalled that I was done. For now, anyway.

I'd only been awake for the last half an hour, and when I'd rushed from my room into the bathroom, Kon had gotten the memo and had followed me in. He would complain, but we both knew that he would always come and help me, regardless of if it was my fault for drinking so much.

"I don't even remember what happened last night. Literally I can only remember drinking two and a half gin and tonics, but I'm gonna assume I drank a shit ton more than that," I groan. "I hope I didn't make a bad impression, what if they don't want to work with me anymore?" I ask, suddenly getting the horrible feeling of hangxiety settling in.

"Don't think like that. Those guys drink for a living, they've seen each other in a way worse state than you were in last night. Honestly, don't even worry about it," he comforts me, but stepping back. "I'm gonna go get you some water and some painkillers. I'll bring them to your room, okay?"

Once he checks I've understood, he leaves me alone in the bathroom. Slowly, and very steadily I make my way back to my bedroom, noticing my messy bed first. I must've slept well if it was that messy. I climb back into it, grateful for the warmth it provides me as I pull the duvet over my body.

My phone is charging on my bedside table, and after tapping to see the time, which is one in the afternoon, I notice that there are a few Instagram notifications. Naturally, I'm already interested so I click on them, opening it up to see that Harry has messaged me. Quite a few times.

Morning, hope you're not feeling too rough this morning [9:36am]

I wanna say sorry for buying you so many drinks [9:39am]

That was my fault [9:39am]

I have a habit of offering to buy everyone drinks when I'm tipsy [9:44am]

Anyway [10:22am]

That's all. I hope you're okay [10:24am]

Give me a text when you're awake [11:55am]

Hey, only just seen these. I'm okay, just hungover

Morning! Or afternoon